I’m going to be off until next Wednesday, starting this afternoon, so here is an early wrap-up of today’s right-wing miscellany:
- Jesse Lee Peterson declares Michael Steele to be a RINO for saying that Blacks do not have a reason to vote for the GOP.
- Now Tom Tancredo going after the SPLC.
- As is the Traditional Values Coalition’s Andrea Lafferty, who also claims that PFAW is a “leftist hate group”.
- The Institute on Religion and Democracy is calling on churches to “confront Islamic law” here in America.
- Finally, Tim Tebow was drafted by the Denver Broncos, which will make his future collaborations with Focus on the Family that much easier.