- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Faith Fibs: Religious Right Falsely Claims Army Chaplain Was Punished Simply For Sharing His Beliefs.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Rubio, Paul, and the unofficial start of 2016.
- Alan Colmes: NRA Kicks Off Its ‘Keepin’ It Country’ Tour In A Gun-Free Zone.
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: How One Conservative Writer Mistook A Viral Photo For Rolling Stone's 'Jackie.'
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Fox News host: Kids living in homes receiving aid are the ‘Democratic party’s new version of slavery.’
- Media Matters: Bill O'Reilly: African-Americans Should Wear "Don't Get Pregnant At 14" On Their T-Shirts.
- Dave Daubenmire calls for the creation of a Christian Values Party: "If we want to save this nation, we must engage in the political debate with unashamed, Christian values."
- Phyllis Schlafly warns that Ebola is right "on our doorstep" because President Obama hasn't banned travel from Western Africa which, the last time we checked, was nearly five thousand miles away from America.
- Peter LaBarbera's Americans For Truth About Homosexuality is "alerting the nation to Walmart's increasing capitulation to the homosexual-bisexual-transgender agenda—and is calling on Americans to urge Walmart to stop promoting homosexuality and gender confusion (transgenderism) with its corporate dollars."
- Joseph Farah says we had better "get ready for Muslim invasion of U.S."
- Get a sneak peek of Todd Starnes' All-American Christmas Special.
- Finally, it is rather ironic to see Theodore Shoebat warn that gays are using Nazi-type language that could lead to genocide against Christians considering that he literally advocates putting gays to death.
A professor at Marquette University has been suspended after he wrote a blog post attacking a teaching assistant at the university for reportedly not allowing a student to argue against gay marriage during a classroom discussion, which prompted Bryan Fischer to complain on his radio program today that people who oppose marriage equality are now being treated like they are infected with the Ebola virus.
"If you are a conservative like you and me," Fischer said, "and you believe in natural marriage, you have the equivalent of the Ebola virus, according to the left. You must be shunned. You must be quarantined. You must be exiled from polite company":
In an interview last week with Washington Times Radio host Andy Parks, Ben Carson said that the Affordable Care Act is unconstitutional because it violates the U.S. Constitution’s provision that the government must “promote the general welfare” of the nation.
The likely GOP presidential candidate explained that the law helps some people while hurting others, so is therefore unconstitutional: “Your solution should be something that represents all the people. The Constitution says one of the purposes, in the preamble, it says is for the ‘promote the general welfare.’ What that means is that we do things that help everybody, we don’t pick this group and say, ‘We’re going to help you at the expense of this group over here.’ That’s not promoting the general welfare so we’re actually violating the Constitution in that sense.”
In that case, a whole host of laws could be considered unconstitutional since nearly everyone can point to a law that they think affects them negatively while helping others. “It wasn’t really about health care, it’s about control,” Carson said of the health care law.
Earlier this month, Carson demanded that Congress bring Obamacare up for a “re-vote” since the law “was passed through deception.”
“Trunews” host Rick Wiles reacted to the massacre of Pakistani children and educators in Peshawar this week by claiming that “Islam has to be eradicated.”
“How many innocent people must die until the world vomits out Islam? Folks, it must be eliminated,” he said. “Islam must be eliminated from the face of the earth, it must be stomped out like cockroaches, it is a religion from Hell, everywhere Muslims go there is bloodshed and violence.”
Wiles said that the world will only “get fed up with Islam and eradicate it like a virus” following a terrorist attack: “At some point the world will have to obliterate, with nuclear weapons, Mecca and Medina. It’s coming to that point, just watch, just wait, at some point the Muslims are going to get their hands on nuclear weapons and destroy Western cities and when tens of millions of people die perhaps the outrage will be so great at that point that the world will nuke Mecca and Medina and get rid of Islam.”
Wiles maintained that as Islam spreads “like a virus, like a cancer throughout the whole world,” the U.S. should take immediate action to kick Muslims “out of our country.”
End Times broadcaster Rick Wiles is upset that Western nations have imposed sanctions on the Russian economy, contributing to the country’s recent financial crisis, since Wiles is a big booster of Vladimir Putin and especially the Russian government’s anti-LGBT policies.
On his radio show “Trunews” this week, Wiles predicted that the U.S. will provoke Russia into using nuclear weapons “and just obliterate us while we sleep at night.”
And when this happens, Wiles warned, God won’t come to America’s aid: “We are on the edge of World War III and this time the United States of America does not have divine protection because we’ve become a nation of homosexuals and atheists and lesbians and God-haters.”
He said that Americans will instead cry out to their “gay god” while Russia pummels the country with nukes. “Is your gay god going to come and save you?” he asked.
Last year, Wiles warned of a looming nuclear war with North Korea, which he attributed to God’s outrage at gay people.
Gordon Klingenschmitt is excited about a recent Fox News poll that claims that 58 percent of Americans want to repeal Obamacare, declaring on his "Pray In Jesus Name" program recently that people ought to be relying on God for their healthcare.
Citing a passage from Exodus 15, Klingenschmitt asserted that God will protect people from disease so long as they obey His commands and said that Americans "ought to look to the Lord for our healthcare."
"I personally prefer to look to almighty God as my healer and not to the government as a substitute god or substitute healer," he said, before praying that this nation would "repent of worshiping President Obama as if he is a god":
Gary Cass of the Christian Anti-Defamation Commission appeared yesterday on “Vocal Point,” where he told host Jerry Newcombe that the so-called “War on Christmas” is a result of the Antichrist spirit moving through America.
Cass warned that “the spirit of Antichrist” has been “fairly emboldened because of the political landscape over the last few years,” suggesting that President Obama’s electoral victories have encouraged anti-Christmas warriors.
“The people that are on the other side of this issue because of what they probably misinterpreted as, ‘gosh secularism is winning,’ and I think President Obama is a poster child for that, so they think, ‘we’re on the ascendency,’ so I think that’s emboldened them,’” he said, adding that Christmas-haters are trying to usurp religious holidays “in order to get attention” since “they don’t have anything that’s worthwhile, I joke that the only holiday that the atheists have is April 1st.”
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm