Steve Malzberg Warns Honey Maid Is 'Incurring The Wrath' Of The Straight '95 Percent Of The Population'
“I’m all choked up, not really,” Malzberg sneered, adding that he was upset about positive news coverage of Honey Maid’s ad.
“I don’t know how wholesome it is, it’s a company decision and now they are going to have to live with it. If they’re looking to appeal to the 5 percent of the population that’s gay, good for them, but you do so possibly at the expense of some of the other 95 percent of the population and incurring their wrath.”
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am