Right Wing Watch: The Year in Video
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 12/29/2011 12:26 pm
With the end of the year approaching, we decided to take a look back through the hundreds of videos we had posted this year and highlight twelve of our favorites from the past twelve months.
Here are our choices, in chronological order:
- Cindy Jacobs claiming that birds were dying in Arkansas because of the repeal of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- Alan Keyes calling for the impeachment of President Obama grounds that the international interventions in Libya and the Ivory Coast were done to establish a "precedent" in case Obama were to lose his reelection bid, allowing the international community to intervene militarily in the US to keep him in office.
- Jerry Boykin explaining that the 2008 economic collapse was part of a plot by George Soros and the Council on Foreign Relations order to help Barack Obama win the election and install a Marxist, one-world government.
- Rep. Vicky Hartzler declaring that letting gays get married was just like giving a three-year old child a driver's license.
- Rod Parsley pretending to drink shots, smoke a bong, and dancing around in a fat suit.
- Lou Engle proclaiming that the massive tornado in Joplin, Missouri was God's punishment for the sin of abortion.
- Mike Bickle warning that Oprah Winfrey is a harbinger of the Antichrist.
- John Benefiel warning that the Statue of Liberty is actually a demonic idol.
- Pat Robertson suggesting that the East Coast earthquake which cracked the Washington Monument was a sign from God.
- Bryan Fischer calling for the criminalization of homosexuality.
- Kirk Cameron failing his own history lesson.
- David Barton asserting that politics is actually a spiritual battle against demonic forces.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 11:50
4/9/14 @ 5:36
4/8/14 @ 11:50
4/2/14 @ 2:55
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am