Right Wing Round-Up - 5/30/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/30/2013 4:36 pm
- Tim Murphy and Gavin Aronsen @ Mother Jones: After Bachmann, Who's America's Next Top Wacky Right-Winger?
- Jeremy Hooper: AFA spokesman: 'Satan is using' gay Boy Scouts.
- Jason Linkins @ Huffington Post: Michele Bachmann's Legislative Accomplishments In One Chart.
- Joe Strupp @ Media Matters: Why A Leading Gun Activist Frequents Extremist Conspiracy Shows.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: Fox’s Erick Erickson: It’s ‘Anti-Science’ To Not Believe Men Should ‘Dominate’ Women.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 1:23
11/26/14 @ 10:27
11/25/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am