Right Wing Round-Up - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:33 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Scalia: Church-State Standing is the “Greatest Miscarriage of Constitutional Justice.”
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Significance of Sept. 11 Date of Ron Paul's Speech and the Russia-Centric Vision of the Fatima Center.
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter LaBarbera's useful role: Pulling mask off his movement's 'nice' talk.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Far-right lawmakers freelance in Egypt.
- Ben Dimiero & Coleman Lowndes: Newt Gingrich's CNN Pitch Reel.
- Washington Blade: Stolen document highlights homophobia in Uganda.
- Gabe Ortiz @ America's Voice: In Phoenix, Deflated Anti-Immigrant Tour Involves Violent Note.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches, with Bush Impersonator and Mike Huckabee.
- Warren Throckmorton: What Focus on the Family Took Out of David Barton’s Talk.
Share this post
10/2/15 @ 5:33
10/2/15 @ 11:31
10/1/15 @ 5:33
9/30/15 @ 5:33
9/29/15 @ 5:40
9/28/15 @ 5:32
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
Carly Fiorina Falsely Claims She Never Called Obergefell The 'Law Of The Land'
9/29/15 @ 9:30am