Right Wing Round-Up - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:33 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Scalia: Church-State Standing is the “Greatest Miscarriage of Constitutional Justice.”
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Significance of Sept. 11 Date of Ron Paul's Speech and the Russia-Centric Vision of the Fatima Center.
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter LaBarbera's useful role: Pulling mask off his movement's 'nice' talk.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Far-right lawmakers freelance in Egypt.
- Ben Dimiero & Coleman Lowndes: Newt Gingrich's CNN Pitch Reel.
- Washington Blade: Stolen document highlights homophobia in Uganda.
- Gabe Ortiz @ America's Voice: In Phoenix, Deflated Anti-Immigrant Tour Involves Violent Note.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches, with Bush Impersonator and Mike Huckabee.
- Warren Throckmorton: What Focus on the Family Took Out of David Barton’s Talk.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/17/14 @ 12:55
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am