Right Wing Round-Up - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 5:33 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Scalia: Church-State Standing is the “Greatest Miscarriage of Constitutional Justice.”
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Significance of Sept. 11 Date of Ron Paul's Speech and the Russia-Centric Vision of the Fatima Center.
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter LaBarbera's useful role: Pulling mask off his movement's 'nice' talk.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Far-right lawmakers freelance in Egypt.
- Ben Dimiero & Coleman Lowndes: Newt Gingrich's CNN Pitch Reel.
- Washington Blade: Stolen document highlights homophobia in Uganda.
- Gabe Ortiz @ America's Voice: In Phoenix, Deflated Anti-Immigrant Tour Involves Violent Note.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches, with Bush Impersonator and Mike Huckabee.
- Warren Throckmorton: What Focus on the Family Took Out of David Barton’s Talk.
Share this post
9/1/15 @ 5:36
8/31/15 @ 5:35
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/28/15 @ 11:14
8/27/15 @ 5:35
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am