Right Wing Round-Up - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 4:33 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Scalia: Church-State Standing is the “Greatest Miscarriage of Constitutional Justice.”
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Significance of Sept. 11 Date of Ron Paul's Speech and the Russia-Centric Vision of the Fatima Center.
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter LaBarbera's useful role: Pulling mask off his movement's 'nice' talk.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Far-right lawmakers freelance in Egypt.
- Ben Dimiero & Coleman Lowndes: Newt Gingrich's CNN Pitch Reel.
- Washington Blade: Stolen document highlights homophobia in Uganda.
- Gabe Ortiz @ America's Voice: In Phoenix, Deflated Anti-Immigrant Tour Involves Violent Note.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches, with Bush Impersonator and Mike Huckabee.
- Warren Throckmorton: What Focus on the Family Took Out of David Barton’s Talk.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm