Right Wing Round-Up - 9/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/9/2013 4:33 pm
- Don Byrd @ Baptist Joint Committee: Scalia: Church-State Standing is the “Greatest Miscarriage of Constitutional Justice.”
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Significance of Sept. 11 Date of Ron Paul's Speech and the Russia-Centric Vision of the Fatima Center.
- Jeremy Hooper: Peter LaBarbera's useful role: Pulling mask off his movement's 'nice' talk.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Far-right lawmakers freelance in Egypt.
- Ben Dimiero & Coleman Lowndes: Newt Gingrich's CNN Pitch Reel.
- Washington Blade: Stolen document highlights homophobia in Uganda.
- Gabe Ortiz @ America's Voice: In Phoenix, Deflated Anti-Immigrant Tour Involves Violent Note.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Alternative to Boy Scouts Launches, with Bush Impersonator and Mike Huckabee.
- Warren Throckmorton: What Focus on the Family Took Out of David Barton’s Talk.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 2:45
11/25/14 @ 12:34
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am