Right Wing Round-Up - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: San Antonio Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Amid Public Outcry.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The wrong Republican to talk about food stamps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution: There Is No Reason Why Men Should Not Discriminate On Grounds of Religion, Race, or Nationality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: National Day of Prayer Leader in South Mississippi Charged with Fraud, Extortion, Embezzlement, Perjury, and More.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: North Dakota ‘White Separatist’: Jews created the word ‘gay’ to keep white people down.
- Chris McGreal @ The Guardian: Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project.
Share this post
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am