Right Wing Round-Up - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: San Antonio Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Amid Public Outcry.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The wrong Republican to talk about food stamps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution: There Is No Reason Why Men Should Not Discriminate On Grounds of Religion, Race, or Nationality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: National Day of Prayer Leader in South Mississippi Charged with Fraud, Extortion, Embezzlement, Perjury, and More.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: North Dakota ‘White Separatist’: Jews created the word ‘gay’ to keep white people down.
- Chris McGreal @ The Guardian: Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project.
Share this post
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 5:36
9/15/14 @ 5:33
9/12/14 @ 5:35
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm