Right Wing Round-Up - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: San Antonio Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Amid Public Outcry.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The wrong Republican to talk about food stamps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution: There Is No Reason Why Men Should Not Discriminate On Grounds of Religion, Race, or Nationality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: National Day of Prayer Leader in South Mississippi Charged with Fraud, Extortion, Embezzlement, Perjury, and More.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: North Dakota ‘White Separatist’: Jews created the word ‘gay’ to keep white people down.
- Chris McGreal @ The Guardian: Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
5/19/15 @ 11:23
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm