Right Wing Round-Up - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: San Antonio Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Amid Public Outcry.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The wrong Republican to talk about food stamps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution: There Is No Reason Why Men Should Not Discriminate On Grounds of Religion, Race, or Nationality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: National Day of Prayer Leader in South Mississippi Charged with Fraud, Extortion, Embezzlement, Perjury, and More.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: North Dakota ‘White Separatist’: Jews created the word ‘gay’ to keep white people down.
- Chris McGreal @ The Guardian: Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/18/14 @ 11:50
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am