Right Wing Round-Up - 9/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/5/2013 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: San Antonio Passes LGBT Nondiscrimination Bill Amid Public Outcry.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The wrong Republican to talk about food stamps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Institute on the Constitution: There Is No Reason Why Men Should Not Discriminate On Grounds of Religion, Race, or Nationality.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: National Day of Prayer Leader in South Mississippi Charged with Fraud, Extortion, Embezzlement, Perjury, and More.
- Arturo Garcia @ Raw Story: North Dakota ‘White Separatist’: Jews created the word ‘gay’ to keep white people down.
- Chris McGreal @ The Guardian: Mission Congo: how Pat Robertson raised millions on the back of a non-existent aid project.
5/31/16 @ 5:34
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am
58 Donald Trump Conspiracy Theories (And Counting!): The Definitive Trump Conspiracy Guide
5/27/16 @ 1:35pm
Donald Trump To Court Anti-LGBT Hate Groups, 'Prophets' And Televangelists
5/24/16 @ 3:10pm