Right Wing Round-Up - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:35 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction in Graphic Form.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: GOP Senate Candidate Akin: ‘Free Enterprise’ Means Being Allowed To Deny Equal Pay To Women.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Allen West Attacks Dem Opponent For 2003 Bar-Fight, ‘Verbal Assault’ Of Policeman.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC lies about the SPLC; also, grass is green and water is wet.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Inside The Planning Of A James O'Keefe “Sting.”
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 5:35
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am