Right Wing Round-Up - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 4:35 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction in Graphic Form.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: GOP Senate Candidate Akin: ‘Free Enterprise’ Means Being Allowed To Deny Equal Pay To Women.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Allen West Attacks Dem Opponent For 2003 Bar-Fight, ‘Verbal Assault’ Of Policeman.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC lies about the SPLC; also, grass is green and water is wet.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Inside The Planning Of A James O'Keefe “Sting.”
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/19/14 @ 5:39
11/19/14 @ 3:00
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm