Right Wing Round-Up - 9/28/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/28/2012 5:35 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction in Graphic Form.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: GOP Senate Candidate Akin: ‘Free Enterprise’ Means Being Allowed To Deny Equal Pay To Women.
- Michelle Goldberg @ The Daily Beast: With ‘Dreams From My Real Father,’ Have Obama Haters Hit Rock Bottom?
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Allen West Attacks Dem Opponent For 2003 Bar-Fight, ‘Verbal Assault’ Of Policeman.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC lies about the SPLC; also, grass is green and water is wet.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Inside The Planning Of A James O'Keefe “Sting.”
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am