Right Wing Round-Up - 9/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/26/2013 4:32 pm
- Aaron Rupar @ Minneapolis City Pages: Bradlee Dean's ministry is no more, source says.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Fired Police Chief Joins Forces With Host Who Wants to Shoot Hillary Clinton.
- Rosie Gray & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Out At PJ Media.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Allen West Will Run For Senate If Rubio Runs For President.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Fox, Glenn Beck Give Home To NRA's Arms Trade Treaty Conspiracies.
- Jeremy Hooper: And just like that, I'm a daddy.
Share this post
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm