Right Wing Round-Up - 9/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/26/2013 5:32 pm
- Aaron Rupar @ Minneapolis City Pages: Bradlee Dean's ministry is no more, source says.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Fired Police Chief Joins Forces With Host Who Wants to Shoot Hillary Clinton.
- Rosie Gray & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Out At PJ Media.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Allen West Will Run For Senate If Rubio Runs For President.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Fox, Glenn Beck Give Home To NRA's Arms Trade Treaty Conspiracies.
- Jeremy Hooper: And just like that, I'm a daddy.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm