Right Wing Round-Up - 9/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/26/2013 5:32 pm
- Aaron Rupar @ Minneapolis City Pages: Bradlee Dean's ministry is no more, source says.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Fired Police Chief Joins Forces With Host Who Wants to Shoot Hillary Clinton.
- Rosie Gray & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Out At PJ Media.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Allen West Will Run For Senate If Rubio Runs For President.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Fox, Glenn Beck Give Home To NRA's Arms Trade Treaty Conspiracies.
- Jeremy Hooper: And just like that, I'm a daddy.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am