Right Wing Round-Up - 9/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/26/2013 5:32 pm
- Aaron Rupar @ Minneapolis City Pages: Bradlee Dean's ministry is no more, source says.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Fired Police Chief Joins Forces With Host Who Wants to Shoot Hillary Clinton.
- Rosie Gray & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Out At PJ Media.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Allen West Will Run For Senate If Rubio Runs For President.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Fox, Glenn Beck Give Home To NRA's Arms Trade Treaty Conspiracies.
- Jeremy Hooper: And just like that, I'm a daddy.
Share this post
8/20/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 1:50
8/19/14 @ 5:34
8/18/14 @ 5:34
8/15/14 @ 5:33
8/15/14 @ 5:31
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Michele Bachmann Wants To Impeach Obama, Then Calls Impeachment A Democratic Plot
8/7/14 @ 12:45pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am