Right Wing Round-Up - 9/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/26/2013 4:32 pm
- Aaron Rupar @ Minneapolis City Pages: Bradlee Dean's ministry is no more, source says.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Fired Police Chief Joins Forces With Host Who Wants to Shoot Hillary Clinton.
- Rosie Gray & Kate Nocera @ BuzzFeed: Allen West Out At PJ Media.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Allen West Will Run For Senate If Rubio Runs For President.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: Fox, Glenn Beck Give Home To NRA's Arms Trade Treaty Conspiracies.
- Jeremy Hooper: And just like that, I'm a daddy.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm