Right Wing Round-Up - 9/24/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/24/2013 4:36 pm
- PFAW: Support for Amending the Constitution to Overturn Citizens United is Now One-Third of the Way There.
- Chris Rodda @ This Week In Christian Nationalism: Pentagon Assures Anti-Religious-Freedom Coalition That Rumor They Started Isn’t True!
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Rubio's cravenness on proud display.
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: Cruz Likens Obamacare Defunding Skeptics To Nazi Appeasers.
- Jeremy Hooper: American Family Association creates fake AP story.
- Don Terry @ Hatewatch: Evangelical Broadcasters to Drop Controversial Course, at Very Last Minute.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Fischer: You'll Never 'Find A More Directly Demonic Energy Than When You Deal With The Homosexual Agenda'
1/26/15 @ 4:12
1/26/15 @ 1:12
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/23/15 @ 10:42
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm