Right Wing Round-Up - 9/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/21/2012 5:31 pm
- Brad Plumer @ WonkBlog: Mitt Romney is paying… too much in taxes?
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Washington Archbishop Claims ‘Human Society Would Be Harmed Beyond Repair’ By Marriage Equality.
- Crooks & Liars: AARP Repeatedly Boos Ryan for Vowing to Repeal 'Obamacare.'
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Another Conservative Conspiracy Theory Bites the Dust.
- Emily Arrowood & Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: Fox Conspiracy Theory: Obama Admin. Is Engaged In "Cover-Up" Of Libya Consulate Attacks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Worst. Surrogates. Ever.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:33
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/21/14 @ 5:33
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/17/14 @ 5:36
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am