Right Wing Round-Up - 9/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/21/2012 5:31 pm
- Brad Plumer @ WonkBlog: Mitt Romney is paying… too much in taxes?
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Washington Archbishop Claims ‘Human Society Would Be Harmed Beyond Repair’ By Marriage Equality.
- Crooks & Liars: AARP Repeatedly Boos Ryan for Vowing to Repeal 'Obamacare.'
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Another Conservative Conspiracy Theory Bites the Dust.
- Emily Arrowood & Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: Fox Conspiracy Theory: Obama Admin. Is Engaged In "Cover-Up" Of Libya Consulate Attacks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Worst. Surrogates. Ever.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm