Right Wing Round-Up - 9/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/21/2012 4:31 pm
- Brad Plumer @ WonkBlog: Mitt Romney is paying… too much in taxes?
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Washington Archbishop Claims ‘Human Society Would Be Harmed Beyond Repair’ By Marriage Equality.
- Crooks & Liars: AARP Repeatedly Boos Ryan for Vowing to Repeal 'Obamacare.'
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Another Conservative Conspiracy Theory Bites the Dust.
- Emily Arrowood & Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: Fox Conspiracy Theory: Obama Admin. Is Engaged In "Cover-Up" Of Libya Consulate Attacks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Worst. Surrogates. Ever.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm