Right Wing Round-Up - 9/21/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 9/21/2012 4:31 pm
- Brad Plumer @ WonkBlog: Mitt Romney is paying… too much in taxes?
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Washington Archbishop Claims ‘Human Society Would Be Harmed Beyond Repair’ By Marriage Equality.
- Crooks & Liars: AARP Repeatedly Boos Ryan for Vowing to Repeal 'Obamacare.'
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Another Conservative Conspiracy Theory Bites the Dust.
- Emily Arrowood & Chelsea Rudman @ Media Matters: Fox Conspiracy Theory: Obama Admin. Is Engaged In "Cover-Up" Of Libya Consulate Attacks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Worst. Surrogates. Ever.
2/9/16 @ 5:33
2/8/16 @ 5:36
2/5/16 @ 5:33
2/4/16 @ 5:33
Congressional Republicans Promote 2016 'Ideas' Strategy, Warn Against Trump At Heritage 'Conservative Policy Summit'
2/4/16 @ 12:51
2/3/16 @ 5:32
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Nearly Everything Ted Cruz Said At Saturday's Debate Was A Lie
2/8/16 @ 12:40pm