Right Wing Round-Up - 9/20/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/20/2012 5:46 pm
- PFAW: Senate GOP Refuses to Allow Votes on 17 Judicial Nominees; Sharp Break from Past Practice.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Issa On Reports DOJ Colluded With MMfA: Not Since Nixon Have We Had POTUS That Put Together Enemies List.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: GOP Parrots Glenn Beck Conspiracy Theory, Suggests Obama Plans To Release World Trade Center Bomber.
- Eric Boehlert @ Media Matters: Right-Wing Family Feud: Malkin Calls Kristol A "Windbag" In "Meltdown Mode."
- Jack Hitt @ The New Yorker: A Conservative History of the United States.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Coulter: America Has Too Many Latinos
5/23/13 @ 10:35am
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy1 day ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp1 day ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa1 day ago