Right Wing Round-Up - 9/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/19/2013 4:34 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Pope Francis Distances Himself Further from the Right in New Interview.
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA News Issues Correction For Report Blaming Bill Clinton For Navy Yard Shooting.
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: These New Anti-Obamacare Ads Are the Creepiest Things You’ll Ever See.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Those who get 'stuck' making $172,000 a year.
- CAIR: "Legislating Fear: Islamophobia and its Impact in the United States."
- Truth Wins Out: Christian Hate Group Leaders Demonstrate Need For NALT Christians Project.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Steve King invokes 9/11 at immigration event: ‘Three thousand times something’ is the number of deaths caused by illegals.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 12:05
1/24/15 @ 11:00
1/24/15 @ 10:40
1/23/15 @ 5:36
Paranoia-Rama: Islamists Take Over The White House, Minneapolis Through Subliminal Messages And No-Go Zones
1/23/15 @ 3:25
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am