Right Wing Round-Up - 9/18/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/18/2013 4:37 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Huffington Post: The Scandal Cuccinelli Can't Dodge: His Extremist Positions.
- Ari Rabin-Havt @ Media Matters: The Benghazi Testimony The Conservative Media Will Not Dare Show You.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: House GOP beats Boehner into submission.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert calls for more guns because obesity isn’t caused by ‘too many spoons.’
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ BuzzFeed : New Hampshire Senate Candidate: More Women In The Workplace Led To More Mass Shootings.
- Towleroad: Oklahoma Governor Orders National Guard to Stop Processing Military Benefits for Gay Couples.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: How Social Conservative Gary Bauer Uses His Network Of ‘Values’ Groups To Enrich Himself.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/25/14 @ 4:35
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am