Right Wing Round-Up - 9/17/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/17/2013 5:35 pm
- PFAW: People For the American Way Urges Texas State Board of Education To Reject Religious Doctrine in Science Textbooks.
- TFN Insider: TFN Scores Partial Win for Transparency in Texas Textbook Adoption.
- Mary Tuma @ San Antonio Current: Former Controversial State Education Board Chair Wants Teaching of Evolution Destroyed.
- Hunter Walker @ TPM: Rival Accuses Cory Booker Of Having Owned A ‘Crack House.’
- Ellie Sandmeyer @ Media Matters: Fox News Promotes RNC's "Rising Stars."
- Sarah Jones @ Wall of Separation: A Christian Constitution?: Scholars Argue U.S. Law Is Divinely Inspired.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Meet Shannon Bream, Fox News’ Champion For Anti-LGBT Discrimination.
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am