Right Wing Round-Up - 9/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/16/2013 5:34 pm
- Hunter Schwarz @ BuzzFeed: Iowa Conservative Bob Vander Plaats Weighing Senate Run.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ken Cuccinelli Denies Rumors He's Distancing Himself From Running Mate Who Thinks Yoga Leads to Satan.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND: "Ex-Gays" Are The New Targets Of Discrimination.
- Jesse Marx @ Minneapolis City Pages: Archbishop John Nienstedt blames the devil for sodomy, condoms and marriage equality.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus to join ADF at UN event.
- Tyler Hansen @ Media Matters: Alex Jones: Navy Yard Shooting May Be False Flag Attack.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am