Right Wing Round-Up - 9/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/16/2013 5:34 pm
- Hunter Schwarz @ BuzzFeed: Iowa Conservative Bob Vander Plaats Weighing Senate Run.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ken Cuccinelli Denies Rumors He's Distancing Himself From Running Mate Who Thinks Yoga Leads to Satan.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND: "Ex-Gays" Are The New Targets Of Discrimination.
- Jesse Marx @ Minneapolis City Pages: Archbishop John Nienstedt blames the devil for sodomy, condoms and marriage equality.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus to join ADF at UN event.
- Tyler Hansen @ Media Matters: Alex Jones: Navy Yard Shooting May Be False Flag Attack.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am