Right Wing Round-Up - 9/16/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/16/2013 5:34 pm
- Hunter Schwarz @ BuzzFeed: Iowa Conservative Bob Vander Plaats Weighing Senate Run.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Ken Cuccinelli Denies Rumors He's Distancing Himself From Running Mate Who Thinks Yoga Leads to Satan.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND: "Ex-Gays" Are The New Targets Of Discrimination.
- Jesse Marx @ Minneapolis City Pages: Archbishop John Nienstedt blames the devil for sodomy, condoms and marriage equality.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mark Regnerus to join ADF at UN event.
- Tyler Hansen @ Media Matters: Alex Jones: Navy Yard Shooting May Be False Flag Attack.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm