Right Wing Round-Up - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 4:41 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Tony Perkins Kicks Off Values Voters Summit By Comparing Homosexuality To Drug Abuse.
- Towleroad: Tony Perkins Tells Parents 'Don't Condone' Homosexuality.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Portman Comes To Romney’s Defense On Libya But Concedes Lack Of Awareness Of Sequence Of Events.
- Crooks & Liars: Todd Akin on Libya: Obama Apologized 'Because He Didn't Like America.'
- Hamil Harris @ The Root DC: Why did Harry Jackson pull out of the scheduled Howard University forum?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New twists in the welfare lie.
- Chris Rodda: The First Installment of My Barton-Jefferson Debunking is Now Available.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm