Right Wing Round-Up - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Tony Perkins Kicks Off Values Voters Summit By Comparing Homosexuality To Drug Abuse.
- Towleroad: Tony Perkins Tells Parents 'Don't Condone' Homosexuality.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Portman Comes To Romney’s Defense On Libya But Concedes Lack Of Awareness Of Sequence Of Events.
- Crooks & Liars: Todd Akin on Libya: Obama Apologized 'Because He Didn't Like America.'
- Hamil Harris @ The Root DC: Why did Harry Jackson pull out of the scheduled Howard University forum?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New twists in the welfare lie.
- Chris Rodda: The First Installment of My Barton-Jefferson Debunking is Now Available.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm