Right Wing Round-Up - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Tony Perkins Kicks Off Values Voters Summit By Comparing Homosexuality To Drug Abuse.
- Towleroad: Tony Perkins Tells Parents 'Don't Condone' Homosexuality.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Portman Comes To Romney’s Defense On Libya But Concedes Lack Of Awareness Of Sequence Of Events.
- Crooks & Liars: Todd Akin on Libya: Obama Apologized 'Because He Didn't Like America.'
- Hamil Harris @ The Root DC: Why did Harry Jackson pull out of the scheduled Howard University forum?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New twists in the welfare lie.
- Chris Rodda: The First Installment of My Barton-Jefferson Debunking is Now Available.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm