Right Wing Round-Up - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Tony Perkins Kicks Off Values Voters Summit By Comparing Homosexuality To Drug Abuse.
- Towleroad: Tony Perkins Tells Parents 'Don't Condone' Homosexuality.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Portman Comes To Romney’s Defense On Libya But Concedes Lack Of Awareness Of Sequence Of Events.
- Crooks & Liars: Todd Akin on Libya: Obama Apologized 'Because He Didn't Like America.'
- Hamil Harris @ The Root DC: Why did Harry Jackson pull out of the scheduled Howard University forum?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New twists in the welfare lie.
- Chris Rodda: The First Installment of My Barton-Jefferson Debunking is Now Available.
Share this post
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm