Right Wing Round-Up - 9/13/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 9/13/2012 5:41 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Tony Perkins Kicks Off Values Voters Summit By Comparing Homosexuality To Drug Abuse.
- Towleroad: Tony Perkins Tells Parents 'Don't Condone' Homosexuality.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Portman Comes To Romney’s Defense On Libya But Concedes Lack Of Awareness Of Sequence Of Events.
- Crooks & Liars: Todd Akin on Libya: Obama Apologized 'Because He Didn't Like America.'
- Hamil Harris @ The Root DC: Why did Harry Jackson pull out of the scheduled Howard University forum?
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: New twists in the welfare lie.
- Chris Rodda: The First Installment of My Barton-Jefferson Debunking is Now Available.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm