Right Wing Round-Up - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 5:35 pm
- J. Richard Cohen @ Huffington Post: Ryan, Cantor Should be Embarrassed.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ann Romney Declines Invitation To Value Voters Summit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Family Research Council Reverses Course — Akin Will Not Attend Values Voter Summit.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Romney Campaign Attacks Obama Over Mythical Apology to Embassy Attackers.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: “He Completely Lacks Empathy”: Massachusetts Gay Advocates Recall Meeting Gov. Romney.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Heading Back To Television On Dish Network.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm