Right Wing Round-Up - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 5:35 pm
- J. Richard Cohen @ Huffington Post: Ryan, Cantor Should be Embarrassed.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ann Romney Declines Invitation To Value Voters Summit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Family Research Council Reverses Course — Akin Will Not Attend Values Voter Summit.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Romney Campaign Attacks Obama Over Mythical Apology to Embassy Attackers.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: “He Completely Lacks Empathy”: Massachusetts Gay Advocates Recall Meeting Gov. Romney.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Heading Back To Television On Dish Network.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Takeover! Jade Helm 15 And Eight Other Obama Plots That Keep The Right Up at Night
5/14/15 @ 3:30pm
Fringe Pastor: Obama Will Declare Himself President For Life, Take All Guns
5/14/15 @ 5:20pm