Right Wing Round-Up - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 5:35 pm
- J. Richard Cohen @ Huffington Post: Ryan, Cantor Should be Embarrassed.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ann Romney Declines Invitation To Value Voters Summit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Family Research Council Reverses Course — Akin Will Not Attend Values Voter Summit.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Romney Campaign Attacks Obama Over Mythical Apology to Embassy Attackers.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: “He Completely Lacks Empathy”: Massachusetts Gay Advocates Recall Meeting Gov. Romney.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Heading Back To Television On Dish Network.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
CO State Senator Explains That Fracking Poses No Danger Because Having High Amounts Of Methane In The Water Is Totally Natural
8/12/14 @ 10:54am