Right Wing Round-Up - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 4:35 pm
- J. Richard Cohen @ Huffington Post: Ryan, Cantor Should be Embarrassed.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ann Romney Declines Invitation To Value Voters Summit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Family Research Council Reverses Course — Akin Will Not Attend Values Voter Summit.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Romney Campaign Attacks Obama Over Mythical Apology to Embassy Attackers.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: “He Completely Lacks Empathy”: Massachusetts Gay Advocates Recall Meeting Gov. Romney.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Heading Back To Television On Dish Network.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm