Right Wing Round-Up - 9/12/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 9/12/2012 5:35 pm
- J. Richard Cohen @ Huffington Post: Ryan, Cantor Should be Embarrassed.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Ann Romney Declines Invitation To Value Voters Summit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Family Research Council Reverses Course — Akin Will Not Attend Values Voter Summit.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: Romney Campaign Attacks Obama Over Mythical Apology to Embassy Attackers.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: “He Completely Lacks Empathy”: Massachusetts Gay Advocates Recall Meeting Gov. Romney.
- Noah Rothman @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Heading Back To Television On Dish Network.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am