Right Wing Round-Up - 9/11/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/11/2012 5:41 pm
- Southern Poverty Law Center: SPLC, human rights groups urge public officials not to attend Values Voter Summit, avoid legitimizing anti-LGBT extremism.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Perkins: More Security At Values Voter Summit This Year.
- Zack Beauchamp @ Think Progress: Cheney Smears Obama On 9/11, Claims He Took ‘Sole Credit’ For Bin Laden’s Death.
- Bridge Project: Gaffney Suggests Obama's National Security Platform Is "Reminiscent Of...A Hitlerian Big Lie."
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Pizza Shop Owner Who Bear-Hugged Obama: People Are Boycotting My Restaurant.
- Zachary Pleat @ Media Matters: Today In Dishonest Fox News Graphics.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Why does @Mediaite keep cutting the logo off our videos & posting them without crediting us? t.co/6GXHHAimYf t.co/842qAx70qS17 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.21 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy21 hours ago