Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/10/2013 4:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Releases Report on Extremism of VA Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Cuccinelli.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli and his microwave try to move past controversy.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox anchor asks viewers to consider if bombing Syria is a harbinger of the Second Coming of Christ.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: North Carolina Appoints Obama-hating, Anti-Gay "Ender's Game" Author to PBS Board.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD Blog: But here's the thing, Glenn Beck...
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am