Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 9/10/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Releases Report on Extremism of VA Gubernatorial Candidate Ken Cuccinelli.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Cuccinelli and his microwave try to move past controversy.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox anchor asks viewers to consider if bombing Syria is a harbinger of the Second Coming of Christ.
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: North Carolina Appoints Obama-hating, Anti-Gay "Ender's Game" Author to PBS Board.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD Blog: But here's the thing, Glenn Beck...
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm