Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/11
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/10/2012 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Chance to Vote on Citizens United!? Yes, This November.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Finds Hidden ‘Soviet Union, Marxist-Socialist’ Meaning In Obama Campaign’s ‘Forward’ Slogan.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Meet the Mystery Donor Backing Gary Bauer's Anti-Gay-Marriage Super-PAC.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Romney the Culture Warrior.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker Emmett C Burns Jr Backs Down from Bid to Silence Brendon Ayanbadejo.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Bryan Fischer On The Sidelines At 2012 Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm