Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/11
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/10/2012 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Chance to Vote on Citizens United!? Yes, This November.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Finds Hidden ‘Soviet Union, Marxist-Socialist’ Meaning In Obama Campaign’s ‘Forward’ Slogan.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Meet the Mystery Donor Backing Gary Bauer's Anti-Gay-Marriage Super-PAC.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Romney the Culture Warrior.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker Emmett C Burns Jr Backs Down from Bid to Silence Brendon Ayanbadejo.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Bryan Fischer On The Sidelines At 2012 Values Voter Summit.
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am
Liberty Law School Dean: Government Doesn't Have Authority To Impose Unbiblical Laws
8/26/15 @ 12:40pm