Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/11
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/10/2012 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Chance to Vote on Citizens United!? Yes, This November.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Finds Hidden ‘Soviet Union, Marxist-Socialist’ Meaning In Obama Campaign’s ‘Forward’ Slogan.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Meet the Mystery Donor Backing Gary Bauer's Anti-Gay-Marriage Super-PAC.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Romney the Culture Warrior.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker Emmett C Burns Jr Backs Down from Bid to Silence Brendon Ayanbadejo.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Bryan Fischer On The Sidelines At 2012 Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am