Right Wing Round-Up - 9/10/11
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 9/10/2012 4:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Chance to Vote on Citizens United!? Yes, This November.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Rep. Allen West Finds Hidden ‘Soviet Union, Marxist-Socialist’ Meaning In Obama Campaign’s ‘Forward’ Slogan.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Meet the Mystery Donor Backing Gary Bauer's Anti-Gay-Marriage Super-PAC.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Romney the Culture Warrior.
- Towleroad: Anti-Gay Maryland Lawmaker Emmett C Burns Jr Backs Down from Bid to Silence Brendon Ayanbadejo.
- Pema Levy @ TPM: Bryan Fischer On The Sidelines At 2012 Values Voter Summit.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm