Right Wing Round-Up - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's VP of Church Ministries: We may have to use armed resistance against our government; God 'not a pacifist.'
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Scott Walker Fires Top Official Who Compared Undocumented Immigrants To Satan.
- Alan Colmes: Alan speaks to Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND's Farah: It's "Bigotry" To Protect LGBT People From Discrimination.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Oklahoma Congressman Comes Out As A Birther.
- Chris Rodda: Where is that Simon & Schuster edition of “The Jefferson Lies” that David Barton has been promising?
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: ‘Radical Islamists’ taking Spanish lessons ‘because we don’t fear Hispanics.’
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm