Right Wing Round-Up - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's VP of Church Ministries: We may have to use armed resistance against our government; God 'not a pacifist.'
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Scott Walker Fires Top Official Who Compared Undocumented Immigrants To Satan.
- Alan Colmes: Alan speaks to Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND's Farah: It's "Bigotry" To Protect LGBT People From Discrimination.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Oklahoma Congressman Comes Out As A Birther.
- Chris Rodda: Where is that Simon & Schuster edition of “The Jefferson Lies” that David Barton has been promising?
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: ‘Radical Islamists’ taking Spanish lessons ‘because we don’t fear Hispanics.’
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
10/29/14 @ 5:33
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am