Right Wing Round-Up - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's VP of Church Ministries: We may have to use armed resistance against our government; God 'not a pacifist.'
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Scott Walker Fires Top Official Who Compared Undocumented Immigrants To Satan.
- Alan Colmes: Alan speaks to Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND's Farah: It's "Bigotry" To Protect LGBT People From Discrimination.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Oklahoma Congressman Comes Out As A Birther.
- Chris Rodda: Where is that Simon & Schuster edition of “The Jefferson Lies” that David Barton has been promising?
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: ‘Radical Islamists’ taking Spanish lessons ‘because we don’t fear Hispanics.’
Share this post
8/1/14 @ 5:50
7/31/14 @ 5:38
7/30/14 @ 5:36
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am