Right Wing Round-Up - 8/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/9/2013 4:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC's VP of Church Ministries: We may have to use armed resistance against our government; God 'not a pacifist.'
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Scott Walker Fires Top Official Who Compared Undocumented Immigrants To Satan.
- Alan Colmes: Alan speaks to Gordon Klingenschmitt.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: WND's Farah: It's "Bigotry" To Protect LGBT People From Discrimination.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Oklahoma Congressman Comes Out As A Birther.
- Chris Rodda: Where is that Simon & Schuster edition of “The Jefferson Lies” that David Barton has been promising?
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: ‘Radical Islamists’ taking Spanish lessons ‘because we don’t fear Hispanics.’
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
1/22/15 @ 11:00
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm