Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/8/2014 5:18 pm
- Marge Baker @ PFAW: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees Means Longer Waits, Bigger Backup.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The Benham Brothers: 'Gay agenda' is 'evil, wrong, needs to be dealt with.'
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: SNL Vet Victoria Jackson Loses Her Crazy Election, But Her Ads Live on.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Rand Paul is the new flip-flop king: How he’s purging his scary positions — and lying about it.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Minnesota GOP’s Supreme Court nominee can’t stop running into trouble with traffic cops.
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 11:45
9/21/16 @ 5:50
9/20/16 @ 5:42
9/19/16 @ 5:33
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am