Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/8/2014 4:18 pm
- Marge Baker @ PFAW: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees Means Longer Waits, Bigger Backup.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The Benham Brothers: 'Gay agenda' is 'evil, wrong, needs to be dealt with.'
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: SNL Vet Victoria Jackson Loses Her Crazy Election, But Her Ads Live on.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Rand Paul is the new flip-flop king: How he’s purging his scary positions — and lying about it.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Minnesota GOP’s Supreme Court nominee can’t stop running into trouble with traffic cops.
Phil Robertson: 'Rid The Earth Of' Gay Marriage Supporters
2/1/16 @ 10:20am
Michele Bachmann: Obama Seeks Global Domination As Battle Of Armageddon Approaches
2/1/16 @ 2:00pm
Glenn Beck Readies To Read His Children 'Left Behind' And Move Operations To Israel In Preparation For Looming Collapse
1/29/16 @ 12:19pm
Rick Joyner: A Carolina Panthers Super Bowl Win Will Be A Prophetic Sign Of The Third Great Awakening
2/1/16 @ 11:42am
Kenneth Copeland Declares That Ted Cruz Has Been 'Called And Anointed' By God To Be The Next President
2/5/16 @ 1:37pm