Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/8/2014 5:18 pm
- Marge Baker @ PFAW: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees Means Longer Waits, Bigger Backup.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The Benham Brothers: 'Gay agenda' is 'evil, wrong, needs to be dealt with.'
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: SNL Vet Victoria Jackson Loses Her Crazy Election, But Her Ads Live on.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Rand Paul is the new flip-flop king: How he’s purging his scary positions — and lying about it.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Minnesota GOP’s Supreme Court nominee can’t stop running into trouble with traffic cops.
Share this post
4/24/15 @ 5:18
4/23/15 @ 5:34
4/22/15 @ 5:32
4/22/15 @ 11:35
4/21/15 @ 5:33
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm