Right Wing Round-Up - 8/8/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/8/2014 5:18 pm
- Marge Baker @ PFAW: GOP Obstruction of Executive Branch Nominees Means Longer Waits, Bigger Backup.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: The Benham Brothers: 'Gay agenda' is 'evil, wrong, needs to be dealt with.'
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: SNL Vet Victoria Jackson Loses Her Crazy Election, But Her Ads Live on.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Rand Paul is the new flip-flop king: How he’s purging his scary positions — and lying about it.
- Tom Boggioni @ Raw Story: Minnesota GOP’s Supreme Court nominee can’t stop running into trouble with traffic cops.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
6/23/15 @ 5:34
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm