Right Wing Round-Up - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg (again) claims homosexuality is 'harmful to the people who engage in it and to society at large.'
- Dave Weigel: Rand Paul: "There Is No Greater Defender, Truly, of Minority Rights... Than Myself."
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Ken Cuccinelli’s Sodomy Obsession.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Liz Cheney's trouble fishing for votes.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Congressman who co-sponsored a dozen Obamacare-repeal bills gets targeted by Tea Party group.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Steve King: Belief In Climate Change Is A ‘Religion,’ ‘Not Science.’
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
10/29/14 @ 5:33
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm