Right Wing Round-Up - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg (again) claims homosexuality is 'harmful to the people who engage in it and to society at large.'
- Dave Weigel: Rand Paul: "There Is No Greater Defender, Truly, of Minority Rights... Than Myself."
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Ken Cuccinelli’s Sodomy Obsession.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Liz Cheney's trouble fishing for votes.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Congressman who co-sponsored a dozen Obamacare-repeal bills gets targeted by Tea Party group.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Steve King: Belief In Climate Change Is A ‘Religion,’ ‘Not Science.’
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/22/14 @ 12:31
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Steve King: US Becoming A 'Third-World Country' Thanks To Undocumented Immigrants Bringing In Ebola And Beheadings
10/21/14 @ 3:12
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm