Right Wing Round-Up - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 4:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg (again) claims homosexuality is 'harmful to the people who engage in it and to society at large.'
- Dave Weigel: Rand Paul: "There Is No Greater Defender, Truly, of Minority Rights... Than Myself."
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Ken Cuccinelli’s Sodomy Obsession.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Liz Cheney's trouble fishing for votes.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Congressman who co-sponsored a dozen Obamacare-repeal bills gets targeted by Tea Party group.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Steve King: Belief In Climate Change Is A ‘Religion,’ ‘Not Science.’
Share this post
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 5:20
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/20/14 @ 5:33
11/20/14 @ 4:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm