Right Wing Round-Up - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg (again) claims homosexuality is 'harmful to the people who engage in it and to society at large.'
- Dave Weigel: Rand Paul: "There Is No Greater Defender, Truly, of Minority Rights... Than Myself."
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Ken Cuccinelli’s Sodomy Obsession.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Liz Cheney's trouble fishing for votes.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Congressman who co-sponsored a dozen Obamacare-repeal bills gets targeted by Tea Party group.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Steve King: Belief In Climate Change Is A ‘Religion,’ ‘Not Science.’
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/16/14 @ 1:10
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am