Right Wing Round-Up - 8/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/7/2013 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: Audio: FRC's Sprigg (again) claims homosexuality is 'harmful to the people who engage in it and to society at large.'
- Dave Weigel: Rand Paul: "There Is No Greater Defender, Truly, of Minority Rights... Than Myself."
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: Ken Cuccinelli’s Sodomy Obsession.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Liz Cheney's trouble fishing for votes.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Congressman who co-sponsored a dozen Obamacare-repeal bills gets targeted by Tea Party group.
- Annie-Rose Strasser @ Think Progress: Steve King: Belief In Climate Change Is A ‘Religion,’ ‘Not Science.’
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 5:33
8/29/14 @ 5:34
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 2:00
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am