Right Wing Round-Up - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:35 pm
- Justin Levitt @ Wonkblog: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Battles and Wars in the GOP.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: South Carolina Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Republicans Flock To “Boorish” Pundit With “Pattern Of Being Disrespectful To Women.”
- David Dayen @ Salon: The right’s “plagiarism” scam: How low it will stoop to protect Reagan’s legacy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm