Right Wing Round-Up - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:35 pm
- Justin Levitt @ Wonkblog: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Battles and Wars in the GOP.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: South Carolina Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Republicans Flock To “Boorish” Pundit With “Pattern Of Being Disrespectful To Women.”
- David Dayen @ Salon: The right’s “plagiarism” scam: How low it will stoop to protect Reagan’s legacy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am