Right Wing Round-Up - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:35 pm
- Justin Levitt @ Wonkblog: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Battles and Wars in the GOP.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: South Carolina Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Republicans Flock To “Boorish” Pundit With “Pattern Of Being Disrespectful To Women.”
- David Dayen @ Salon: The right’s “plagiarism” scam: How low it will stoop to protect Reagan’s legacy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm