Right Wing Round-Up - 8/6/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 8/6/2014 5:35 pm
- Justin Levitt @ Wonkblog: A comprehensive investigation of voter impersonation finds 31 credible incidents out of one billion ballots cast.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Battles and Wars in the GOP.
- Caitlin MacNeal @ TPM: South Carolina Teacher Used Limbaugh's Book To Teach Third Graders About Slavery.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Republicans Flock To “Boorish” Pundit With “Pattern Of Being Disrespectful To Women.”
- David Dayen @ Salon: The right’s “plagiarism” scam: How low it will stoop to protect Reagan’s legacy.
- Dan Quinn @ Texas Freedom Network: Ten Outrageous Changes Publishers Agreed to Make to Texas Social Studies Textbooks in 2002.
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm