Right Wing Round-Up - 8/5/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/5/2014 4:50 pm
- Kim Barker @ ProPublica: Pro-Troop Charity Misleads Donors While Lining Political Consultants’ Pockets.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Radio Host Fired For Racist Tirade Resurfaces In ‘Pro-White’ Media.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Mo Brooks Says DREAMers Shouldn’t Be Allowed In Military Because They’re Not Loyal And Will Have Access To Nukes.
- Jack Jenkins @ Think Progress: How Evangelicals Are Protesting ‘The Rush Limbaugh Of Christianity.’
- Aaron Rupar @ City Pages: Tom Lyden grills Archbishop Nienstedt on his sexuality and anti-gay views.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Arpaio Considered ‘Citizens Grand Jury’ for Obama Birth Certificate Probe, But ‘It’s a Little Tough.’
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 4:35
9/25/12 @ 4:31
4/27/12 @ 1:35
4/11/12 @ 3:10
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm