Right Wing Round-Up - 8/5/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/5/2014 4:50 pm
- Kim Barker @ ProPublica: Pro-Troop Charity Misleads Donors While Lining Political Consultants’ Pockets.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Radio Host Fired For Racist Tirade Resurfaces In ‘Pro-White’ Media.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Mo Brooks Says DREAMers Shouldn’t Be Allowed In Military Because They’re Not Loyal And Will Have Access To Nukes.
- Jack Jenkins @ Think Progress: How Evangelicals Are Protesting ‘The Rush Limbaugh Of Christianity.’
- Aaron Rupar @ City Pages: Tom Lyden grills Archbishop Nienstedt on his sexuality and anti-gay views.
- David Neiwert @ Hatewatch: Arpaio Considered ‘Citizens Grand Jury’ for Obama Birth Certificate Probe, But ‘It’s a Little Tough.’
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/24/14 @ 1:45
11/21/14 @ 5:32
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am