Right Wing Round-Up - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:35 pm
- Bernardita Yunis Varas @ PFAW: The Right Wing's Immigration Hysteria.
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: The New Glenn Beck Sounds A Lot Like The Same Old Beck.
- Chris Moody @ Yahoo News: Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel--even though he did.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Wing-nuts run the GOP now: Tea Party haters got everything they wanted on immigration.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll Issues Apology for Pussified Nation Comments; Is This Just the Beginning?
- Equality Florida: Third Florida Judge Overturns Ban on Same-Sex Marriage.
Share this post
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am