Right Wing Round-Up - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:35 pm
- Bernardita Yunis Varas @ PFAW: The Right Wing's Immigration Hysteria.
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: The New Glenn Beck Sounds A Lot Like The Same Old Beck.
- Chris Moody @ Yahoo News: Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel--even though he did.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Wing-nuts run the GOP now: Tea Party haters got everything they wanted on immigration.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll Issues Apology for Pussified Nation Comments; Is This Just the Beginning?
- Equality Florida: Third Florida Judge Overturns Ban on Same-Sex Marriage.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm