Right Wing Round-Up - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:35 pm
- Bernardita Yunis Varas @ PFAW: The Right Wing's Immigration Hysteria.
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: The New Glenn Beck Sounds A Lot Like The Same Old Beck.
- Chris Moody @ Yahoo News: Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel--even though he did.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Wing-nuts run the GOP now: Tea Party haters got everything they wanted on immigration.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll Issues Apology for Pussified Nation Comments; Is This Just the Beginning?
- Equality Florida: Third Florida Judge Overturns Ban on Same-Sex Marriage.
5/23/16 @ 5:35
5/23/16 @ 3:45
5/20/16 @ 5:33
5/20/16 @ 5:30
5/19/16 @ 5:33
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm