Right Wing Round-Up - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:35 pm
- Bernardita Yunis Varas @ PFAW: The Right Wing's Immigration Hysteria.
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: The New Glenn Beck Sounds A Lot Like The Same Old Beck.
- Chris Moody @ Yahoo News: Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel--even though he did.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Wing-nuts run the GOP now: Tea Party haters got everything they wanted on immigration.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll Issues Apology for Pussified Nation Comments; Is This Just the Beginning?
- Equality Florida: Third Florida Judge Overturns Ban on Same-Sex Marriage.
6/30/16 @ 5:39
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am