Right Wing Round-Up - 8/4/14
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 8/4/2014 5:35 pm
- Bernardita Yunis Varas @ PFAW: The Right Wing's Immigration Hysteria.
- Adam Weinstein @ Gawker: GOP House Report on Benghazi Concludes There Is No Benghazi Scandal.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: The New Glenn Beck Sounds A Lot Like The Same Old Beck.
- Chris Moody @ Yahoo News: Rand Paul says he never proposed ending aid to Israel--even though he did.
- Simon Maloy @ Salon: Wing-nuts run the GOP now: Tea Party haters got everything they wanted on immigration.
- Warren Throckmorton: Mark Driscoll Issues Apology for Pussified Nation Comments; Is This Just the Beginning?
- Equality Florida: Third Florida Judge Overturns Ban on Same-Sex Marriage.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 2:44
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm