Right Wing Round-Up - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: African American Ministers Leadership Council Applauds Restoration of Early Voting Rights in Ohio.
- Igor Volsky and Pat Garofalo @ Think Progress: 9 Important Omissions from Romney’s Convention Speech.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: A Fistful of Delusion.
- Wonkette: Michele Bachmann’s Compelling Logic: Obama is ‘Extremely Wealth’ so Vote Romney.
- Warren Throckmorton: Christian Reconstructionist Takes David Barton to Task for Faulty History in The Jefferson Lies.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am