Right Wing Round-Up - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: African American Ministers Leadership Council Applauds Restoration of Early Voting Rights in Ohio.
- Igor Volsky and Pat Garofalo @ Think Progress: 9 Important Omissions from Romney’s Convention Speech.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: A Fistful of Delusion.
- Wonkette: Michele Bachmann’s Compelling Logic: Obama is ‘Extremely Wealth’ so Vote Romney.
- Warren Throckmorton: Christian Reconstructionist Takes David Barton to Task for Faulty History in The Jefferson Lies.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am