Right Wing Round-Up - 8/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 8/31/2012 5:45 pm
- PFAW: African American Ministers Leadership Council Applauds Restoration of Early Voting Rights in Ohio.
- Igor Volsky and Pat Garofalo @ Think Progress: 9 Important Omissions from Romney’s Convention Speech.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: A Fistful of Delusion.
- Wonkette: Michele Bachmann’s Compelling Logic: Obama is ‘Extremely Wealth’ so Vote Romney.
- Warren Throckmorton: Christian Reconstructionist Takes David Barton to Task for Faulty History in The Jefferson Lies.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am