Right Wing Round-Up - 8/29/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/29/2014 5:34 pm
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham Tells Radio Listeners That Obama Considers Them, Not Islamic State, The "True Enemy."
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: A Republican Congressman Is Actually Upset About Obama’s Tan Suit.
- Daniel Strauss @ TPM: Ben Carson: No, I'm Not Sorry I Compared U.S. To Nazi Germany.
- Alice Ollstein @ Think Progress: Kirsten Gillibrand Reports Sexual Harassment, Gets Criticized By Media (Updated).
- Ben Child @ The Guardian: Rick Santorum plans to take movies out of the cinema – to show them in church.
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Santorum: Official Response To Ebola Demonstrates Why Conservatives Don't Trust Government Or Experts
10/17/14 @ 10:47
10/16/14 @ 5:39
10/15/14 @ 5:37
10/10/14 @ 5:34
10/9/14 @ 5:33
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm