Right Wing Round-Up - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:34 pm
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Appeals Court Upholds California Ban On Gay Conversion Therapy For Minors.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Senator Tim Scott Turned Down Invitation to 50th Anniversary of MLK Speech.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: The Daily Caller Just Can't Stop Defending Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pennsylvania: Gay Couples Don’t Deserve To Marry Because They’re Just Like 12-Year-Old Children.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Tea party speaker: ‘Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead.’
- Towleroad: Gay Married Couples to Get Federal Tax Recognition Regardless of State Where They Live.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am