Right Wing Round-Up - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:34 pm
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Appeals Court Upholds California Ban On Gay Conversion Therapy For Minors.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Senator Tim Scott Turned Down Invitation to 50th Anniversary of MLK Speech.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: The Daily Caller Just Can't Stop Defending Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pennsylvania: Gay Couples Don’t Deserve To Marry Because They’re Just Like 12-Year-Old Children.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Tea party speaker: ‘Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead.’
- Towleroad: Gay Married Couples to Get Federal Tax Recognition Regardless of State Where They Live.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am