Right Wing Round-Up - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 4:34 pm
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Appeals Court Upholds California Ban On Gay Conversion Therapy For Minors.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Senator Tim Scott Turned Down Invitation to 50th Anniversary of MLK Speech.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: The Daily Caller Just Can't Stop Defending Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pennsylvania: Gay Couples Don’t Deserve To Marry Because They’re Just Like 12-Year-Old Children.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Tea party speaker: ‘Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead.’
- Towleroad: Gay Married Couples to Get Federal Tax Recognition Regardless of State Where They Live.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am