Right Wing Round-Up - 8/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/29/2013 5:34 pm
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Appeals Court Upholds California Ban On Gay Conversion Therapy For Minors.
- Tommy Christopher @ Mediaite: Senator Tim Scott Turned Down Invitation to 50th Anniversary of MLK Speech.
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: The Daily Caller Just Can't Stop Defending Russia's Anti-Gay Crackdown.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Pennsylvania: Gay Couples Don’t Deserve To Marry Because They’re Just Like 12-Year-Old Children.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: Tea party speaker: ‘Well, they want to call me a racist? Go ahead.’
- Towleroad: Gay Married Couples to Get Federal Tax Recognition Regardless of State Where They Live.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm