Right Wing Round-Up - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Ex-US Attorney Calls James O’Keefe ‘A Nasty Little Cowardly Spud.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Conspiracy theory links Obama, the IRS and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches clothing line; inequality is the new black?
- Jake Sternberger @ Keystone Politics: Corbett hires birther who says Obama’s a Marxist, defended a Nazi memorabilia dealer, and fears creeping sharia law.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Meet The College Republican Who Took On The Religious Right In Alabama — And Won.
9/26/16 @ 5:33
Religious Right Leaders Vow To Defy Laws On Abortion, 'Sexual Perversion' In 'Declaration Of Dependence Upon God'
9/26/16 @ 11:00
9/23/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:33
9/22/16 @ 5:30
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am