Right Wing Round-Up - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 4:33 pm
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Ex-US Attorney Calls James O’Keefe ‘A Nasty Little Cowardly Spud.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Conspiracy theory links Obama, the IRS and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches clothing line; inequality is the new black?
- Jake Sternberger @ Keystone Politics: Corbett hires birther who says Obama’s a Marxist, defended a Nazi memorabilia dealer, and fears creeping sharia law.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Meet The College Republican Who Took On The Religious Right In Alabama — And Won.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 5:35
3/6/14 @ 5:33
3/6/14 @ 5:30
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/4/14 @ 5:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm