Right Wing Round-Up - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Ex-US Attorney Calls James O’Keefe ‘A Nasty Little Cowardly Spud.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Conspiracy theory links Obama, the IRS and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches clothing line; inequality is the new black?
- Jake Sternberger @ Keystone Politics: Corbett hires birther who says Obama’s a Marxist, defended a Nazi memorabilia dealer, and fears creeping sharia law.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Meet The College Republican Who Took On The Religious Right In Alabama — And Won.
Share this post
7/31/15 @ 5:36
7/31/15 @ 2:55
7/30/15 @ 5:32
7/29/15 @ 5:33
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am