Right Wing Round-Up - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Ex-US Attorney Calls James O’Keefe ‘A Nasty Little Cowardly Spud.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Conspiracy theory links Obama, the IRS and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches clothing line; inequality is the new black?
- Jake Sternberger @ Keystone Politics: Corbett hires birther who says Obama’s a Marxist, defended a Nazi memorabilia dealer, and fears creeping sharia law.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Meet The College Republican Who Took On The Religious Right In Alabama — And Won.
Share this post
10/9/15 @ 12:10
10/8/15 @ 5:34
10/8/15 @ 2:15
Mike Huckabee Approved IB Programs In Arkansas, Now Thinks Parents Should 'Scream Bloody Murder' In Protest
10/8/15 @ 10:51
10/7/15 @ 5:32
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Mike Huckabee: Boycott Rainbow Doritos! But Chick-Fil-A Boycott Was 'Economic Terrorism'
10/5/15 @ 11:00am
Michele Bachmann: Carolina Flooding Is God's Wrath For U.S. Israel Policy
10/6/15 @ 10:30am
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am