Right Wing Round-Up - 8/26/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/26/2013 5:33 pm
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Ex-US Attorney Calls James O’Keefe ‘A Nasty Little Cowardly Spud.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Huckabee’s Alternative To Obamacare: The GOP Should Cure Cancer.
- Jillian Rayfield @ Salon: Conspiracy theory links Obama, the IRS and the Muslim Brotherhood.
- Jeremy Hooper: FRC launches clothing line; inequality is the new black?
- Jake Sternberger @ Keystone Politics: Corbett hires birther who says Obama’s a Marxist, defended a Nazi memorabilia dealer, and fears creeping sharia law.
- McKay Coppins @ BuzzFeed: Meet The College Republican Who Took On The Religious Right In Alabama — And Won.
Share this post
8/22/14 @ 5:33
8/22/14 @ 4:35
8/21/14 @ 5:33
8/20/14 @ 5:33
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am