Right Wing Round-Up - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:33 pm
- Dave Weigel: Glenn Beck's Racial Trolling, and the Search for Bizarro Trayvon.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!
- Media Matters: Fox Guest Suggests Oklahoma Shooting Resulted In Part Because Shooters "Could Have Been Aborted."
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul to Keynote Catholic Traditionalist Summit with NeoFascist and Overtly Anti-Semitic Speakers.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Daily Beast Publishes Piece Suggesting Prison Is Pretty Great For Transgender People.
- David Peisner @ BuzzFeed: The Man Behind The Historic Implosion Of The Ex-Gay Movement.
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm