Right Wing Round-Up - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:33 pm
- Dave Weigel: Glenn Beck's Racial Trolling, and the Search for Bizarro Trayvon.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!
- Media Matters: Fox Guest Suggests Oklahoma Shooting Resulted In Part Because Shooters "Could Have Been Aborted."
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul to Keynote Catholic Traditionalist Summit with NeoFascist and Overtly Anti-Semitic Speakers.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Daily Beast Publishes Piece Suggesting Prison Is Pretty Great For Transgender People.
- David Peisner @ BuzzFeed: The Man Behind The Historic Implosion Of The Ex-Gay Movement.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm