Right Wing Round-Up - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:33 pm
- Dave Weigel: Glenn Beck's Racial Trolling, and the Search for Bizarro Trayvon.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!
- Media Matters: Fox Guest Suggests Oklahoma Shooting Resulted In Part Because Shooters "Could Have Been Aborted."
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul to Keynote Catholic Traditionalist Summit with NeoFascist and Overtly Anti-Semitic Speakers.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Daily Beast Publishes Piece Suggesting Prison Is Pretty Great For Transgender People.
- David Peisner @ BuzzFeed: The Man Behind The Historic Implosion Of The Ex-Gay Movement.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am