Right Wing Round-Up - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:33 pm
- Dave Weigel: Glenn Beck's Racial Trolling, and the Search for Bizarro Trayvon.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!
- Media Matters: Fox Guest Suggests Oklahoma Shooting Resulted In Part Because Shooters "Could Have Been Aborted."
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul to Keynote Catholic Traditionalist Summit with NeoFascist and Overtly Anti-Semitic Speakers.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Daily Beast Publishes Piece Suggesting Prison Is Pretty Great For Transgender People.
- David Peisner @ BuzzFeed: The Man Behind The Historic Implosion Of The Ex-Gay Movement.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm