Right Wing Round-Up - 8/23/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/23/2013 5:33 pm
- Dave Weigel: Glenn Beck's Racial Trolling, and the Search for Bizarro Trayvon.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: No, Chris Lane is not Trayvon Martin!
- Media Matters: Fox Guest Suggests Oklahoma Shooting Resulted In Part Because Shooters "Could Have Been Aborted."
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul to Keynote Catholic Traditionalist Summit with NeoFascist and Overtly Anti-Semitic Speakers.
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: Daily Beast Publishes Piece Suggesting Prison Is Pretty Great For Transgender People.
- David Peisner @ BuzzFeed: The Man Behind The Historic Implosion Of The Ex-Gay Movement.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am