Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/22/2014 4:33 pm
- Paul Gordon @ Huffington Post: The Victims of the Religious Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Rep. Steve King Rants Against ‘Irrational’ Ferguson Protesters.
- Media Matters: Dallas Morning News' Wayne Slater Tells National Media "Perry Has Bigger Problems Than ... Conventional Wisdom Suggests."
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Westboro Baptists to picket Michael Brown’s funeral — blame death on gay NFL player.
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Florida AG Pam Bondi Pledges to Continue Defending Gay Marriage Ban: 'I Am Just Getting Started.'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Don’t Bless This Mess: Religious Right Claim Of Persecution In Tenn. Public School Doesn’t Check Out.
Share this post
1/30/15 @ 5:35
1/29/15 @ 5:34
1/29/15 @ 1:49
1/28/15 @ 5:32
1/27/15 @ 5:33
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm