Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/22/2014 5:33 pm
- Paul Gordon @ Huffington Post: The Victims of the Religious Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Rep. Steve King Rants Against ‘Irrational’ Ferguson Protesters.
- Media Matters: Dallas Morning News' Wayne Slater Tells National Media "Perry Has Bigger Problems Than ... Conventional Wisdom Suggests."
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Westboro Baptists to picket Michael Brown’s funeral — blame death on gay NFL player.
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Florida AG Pam Bondi Pledges to Continue Defending Gay Marriage Ban: 'I Am Just Getting Started.'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Don’t Bless This Mess: Religious Right Claim Of Persecution In Tenn. Public School Doesn’t Check Out.
6/29/16 @ 6:05
6/28/16 @ 5:34
Steve King: 'If Everybody Had A Gun' At Orlando Club, 'I Don't Think Anybody Would Have Gotten Shot'
6/28/16 @ 5:16
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm