Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/22/2014 5:33 pm
- Paul Gordon @ Huffington Post: The Victims of the Religious Right.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Rep. Steve King Rants Against ‘Irrational’ Ferguson Protesters.
- Media Matters: Dallas Morning News' Wayne Slater Tells National Media "Perry Has Bigger Problems Than ... Conventional Wisdom Suggests."
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Westboro Baptists to picket Michael Brown’s funeral — blame death on gay NFL player.
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Florida AG Pam Bondi Pledges to Continue Defending Gay Marriage Ban: 'I Am Just Getting Started.'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Don’t Bless This Mess: Religious Right Claim Of Persecution In Tenn. Public School Doesn’t Check Out.
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/22/14 @ 12:31
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm