Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Tom Coburn: Obama “Getting Perilously Close” To The Standard For Impeachment.
- Bluestem Prairie: MN Rep. Cindy Pugh certain "'same-sex' activists are after ... OUR First Amendment RIGHTS."
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Louie Gohmert: GOP Lawmakers Meet Weekly To Plot Obamacare's Downfall.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Powell says what McCrory doesn't want to hear.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Congressional Hopeful Proposes Anti-LGBT Pledge And Religious Test For Candidates.
- Don Terry @ Hatewatch: DHS Employee Promotes Race War in Spare Time, Advocates Mass Murder of Whites.
Share this post
7/1/15 @ 5:33
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
6/30/15 @ 5:37
6/29/15 @ 5:32
6/25/15 @ 5:34
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm