Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 5:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Tom Coburn: Obama “Getting Perilously Close” To The Standard For Impeachment.
- Bluestem Prairie: MN Rep. Cindy Pugh certain "'same-sex' activists are after ... OUR First Amendment RIGHTS."
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Louie Gohmert: GOP Lawmakers Meet Weekly To Plot Obamacare's Downfall.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Powell says what McCrory doesn't want to hear.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Congressional Hopeful Proposes Anti-LGBT Pledge And Religious Test For Candidates.
- Don Terry @ Hatewatch: DHS Employee Promotes Race War in Spare Time, Advocates Mass Murder of Whites.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm