Right Wing Round-Up - 8/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/22/2013 4:34 pm
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: Tom Coburn: Obama “Getting Perilously Close” To The Standard For Impeachment.
- Bluestem Prairie: MN Rep. Cindy Pugh certain "'same-sex' activists are after ... OUR First Amendment RIGHTS."
- Amanda Terkel @ The Huffington Post: Louie Gohmert: GOP Lawmakers Meet Weekly To Plot Obamacare's Downfall.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Powell says what McCrory doesn't want to hear.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Congressional Hopeful Proposes Anti-LGBT Pledge And Religious Test For Candidates.
- Don Terry @ Hatewatch: DHS Employee Promotes Race War in Spare Time, Advocates Mass Murder of Whites.
Share this post
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm