Right Wing Round-Up - 8/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 6:05 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: A Romney Court, the Middle Class and 1% Jutsice.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP embraces anti-Shariah.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: How Mike Huckabee Stays Relevant.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Todd Akin, Superstar.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape or Incest.
- Good As You: Brian Brown fundraises with line: 'We're not going to allow gay activists to get away with attempted murder!'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Pulpit Politicking Prevarication: For Liberty Counsel’s Staver, Truth Is Not An Option.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Point on The Jefferson Lies: We don’t need to change the facts.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am