Right Wing Round-Up - 8/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 6:05 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: A Romney Court, the Middle Class and 1% Jutsice.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP embraces anti-Shariah.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: How Mike Huckabee Stays Relevant.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Todd Akin, Superstar.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape or Incest.
- Good As You: Brian Brown fundraises with line: 'We're not going to allow gay activists to get away with attempted murder!'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Pulpit Politicking Prevarication: For Liberty Counsel’s Staver, Truth Is Not An Option.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Point on The Jefferson Lies: We don’t need to change the facts.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am