Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 5:05 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: A Romney Court, the Middle Class and 1% Jutsice.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP embraces anti-Shariah.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: How Mike Huckabee Stays Relevant.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Todd Akin, Superstar.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape or Incest.
- Good As You: Brian Brown fundraises with line: 'We're not going to allow gay activists to get away with attempted murder!'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Pulpit Politicking Prevarication: For Liberty Counsel’s Staver, Truth Is Not An Option.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Point on The Jefferson Lies: We don’t need to change the facts.
Share this post
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am