Right Wing Round-Up - 8/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 6:05 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: A Romney Court, the Middle Class and 1% Jutsice.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP embraces anti-Shariah.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: How Mike Huckabee Stays Relevant.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Todd Akin, Superstar.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape or Incest.
- Good As You: Brian Brown fundraises with line: 'We're not going to allow gay activists to get away with attempted murder!'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Pulpit Politicking Prevarication: For Liberty Counsel’s Staver, Truth Is Not An Option.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Point on The Jefferson Lies: We don’t need to change the facts.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy8 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp8 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa8 hours ago