Right Wing Round-Up - 8/21/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 8/21/2012 6:05 pm
- Jamin Raskin @ Huffington Post: A Romney Court, the Middle Class and 1% Jutsice.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: GOP embraces anti-Shariah.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: How Mike Huckabee Stays Relevant.
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Todd Akin, Superstar.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Rep. Steve King: I’ve Never Heard Of A Girl Getting Pregnant From Statutory Rape or Incest.
- Good As You: Brian Brown fundraises with line: 'We're not going to allow gay activists to get away with attempted murder!'
- Simon Brown @ Wall of Separation: Pulpit Politicking Prevarication: For Liberty Counsel’s Staver, Truth Is Not An Option.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Point on The Jefferson Lies: We don’t need to change the facts.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm