Right Wing Round-Up - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:39 pm
- PFAW: Congressional Republicans' Clear Choice on Immigration: Stand With Pro-Reform Majorities or Cave to Anti-Immigrant Extremists.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in false dichotomy: Fair business versus repudiated science.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Maine Gov: Obama “Hates White People.”
- Timothy Johnson & Coleman Lowndes @ Media Matters: The 10 Worst Things NRA's Ted Nugent Said During His "Black Power" Concert Tour (NSFW).
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Welcomes Al Jazeera America: ‘The Voice of the Enemy.’
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am