Right Wing Round-Up - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:39 pm
- PFAW: Congressional Republicans' Clear Choice on Immigration: Stand With Pro-Reform Majorities or Cave to Anti-Immigrant Extremists.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in false dichotomy: Fair business versus repudiated science.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Maine Gov: Obama “Hates White People.”
- Timothy Johnson & Coleman Lowndes @ Media Matters: The 10 Worst Things NRA's Ted Nugent Said During His "Black Power" Concert Tour (NSFW).
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Welcomes Al Jazeera America: ‘The Voice of the Enemy.’
Rick Wiles: Satan Using Pokémon Go To Spawn 'Demonic Powers' And Murder Christians
7/13/16 @ 2:35pm
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am