Right Wing Round-Up - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:39 pm
- PFAW: Congressional Republicans' Clear Choice on Immigration: Stand With Pro-Reform Majorities or Cave to Anti-Immigrant Extremists.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in false dichotomy: Fair business versus repudiated science.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Maine Gov: Obama “Hates White People.”
- Timothy Johnson & Coleman Lowndes @ Media Matters: The 10 Worst Things NRA's Ted Nugent Said During His "Black Power" Concert Tour (NSFW).
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Welcomes Al Jazeera America: ‘The Voice of the Enemy.’
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
Jim Bakker Preparing To Go To Jail Again, This Time Because Of Jade Helm 15
8/14/15 @ 3:20pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm