Right Wing Round-Up - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:39 pm
- PFAW: Congressional Republicans' Clear Choice on Immigration: Stand With Pro-Reform Majorities or Cave to Anti-Immigrant Extremists.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in false dichotomy: Fair business versus repudiated science.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Maine Gov: Obama “Hates White People.”
- Timothy Johnson & Coleman Lowndes @ Media Matters: The 10 Worst Things NRA's Ted Nugent Said During His "Black Power" Concert Tour (NSFW).
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Welcomes Al Jazeera America: ‘The Voice of the Enemy.’
5/5/16 @ 11:08
5/4/16 @ 5:33
5/4/16 @ 2:54
Chuck Norris Gets Behind The Chemtrails Conspiracy Theory
4/25/16 @ 12:05pm
Anti-LGBT Activists 'Testing' Target By Sending Men Into Women's Rooms
5/2/16 @ 10:53am
David Duke Hails Donald Trump For Thwarting The 'Jewish Supremacists Who Control Our Country'
5/4/16 @ 3:00pm
Utah GOPer Says Access To Pornography Violates His 'Right To Not View It'
4/21/16 @ 3:05pm
Pat Boone: The Government Should Outlaw Blasphemy And Punish Saturday Night Live If It Blasphemes Again
4/22/16 @ 2:05pm