Right Wing Round-Up - 8/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 8/20/2013 5:39 pm
- PFAW: Congressional Republicans' Clear Choice on Immigration: Stand With Pro-Reform Majorities or Cave to Anti-Immigrant Extremists.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Ted Cruz renounces Canadian citizenship.
- Jeremy Hooper: Today in false dichotomy: Fair business versus repudiated science.
- Josh Marshall @ TPM: Maine Gov: Obama “Hates White People.”
- Timothy Johnson & Coleman Lowndes @ Media Matters: The 10 Worst Things NRA's Ted Nugent Said During His "Black Power" Concert Tour (NSFW).
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Glenn Beck Welcomes Al Jazeera America: ‘The Voice of the Enemy.’
Share this post
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
'We're Being Set Up': Glenn Beck Warns His Audience To Prepare For The Time When He Is Murdered In The Night
5/8/15 @ 10:21am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm