Right Wing Round-Up - 8/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/19/2013 5:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas Church Says Institute on the Constitution Speaker Doesn’t “Reflect Their Values.”
- Joe.My.God: Chris Christie To Sign Bill Banning "Ex-Gay" Torture For Minors.
- Chris Rodda: A Preview of the Next Volume of “Debunking David Barton’s Jefferson Lies.”
- Media Matters: Mark Levin: "Under This Administration, It's An Abortion In Every Household."
- Towleroad: Alabama GOP Seeks To Oust Pro-Gay College Republican Chairwoman.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: This Latest Effort to Close Abortion Clinics Is the Strangest One Yet.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm