Right Wing Round-Up - 8/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/19/2013 5:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas Church Says Institute on the Constitution Speaker Doesn’t “Reflect Their Values.”
- Joe.My.God: Chris Christie To Sign Bill Banning "Ex-Gay" Torture For Minors.
- Chris Rodda: A Preview of the Next Volume of “Debunking David Barton’s Jefferson Lies.”
- Media Matters: Mark Levin: "Under This Administration, It's An Abortion In Every Household."
- Towleroad: Alabama GOP Seeks To Oust Pro-Gay College Republican Chairwoman.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: This Latest Effort to Close Abortion Clinics Is the Strangest One Yet.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am