Right Wing Round-Up - 8/19/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/19/2013 4:33 pm
- Warren Throckmorton: Texas Church Says Institute on the Constitution Speaker Doesn’t “Reflect Their Values.”
- Joe.My.God: Chris Christie To Sign Bill Banning "Ex-Gay" Torture For Minors.
- Chris Rodda: A Preview of the Next Volume of “Debunking David Barton’s Jefferson Lies.”
- Media Matters: Mark Levin: "Under This Administration, It's An Abortion In Every Household."
- Towleroad: Alabama GOP Seeks To Oust Pro-Gay College Republican Chairwoman.
- Kate Sheppard @ Mother Jones: This Latest Effort to Close Abortion Clinics Is the Strangest One Yet.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm