Right Wing Round-Up - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 5:34 pm
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: A Look At How the Evangelical Christian Response to Gay Rights Has Changed Over the Years.
- Warren Throckmorton: Michael Peroutka says Institute on the Constitution led him to the League of the South.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' org. creates homosexuality evacuation plan. Literally. There's a map.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding because boobs promote Gay Pride.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: If Impeachment Happens, "President Has Chosen To Bring That Upon Himself."
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Far Right Says Michael Brown's Raps Show He Was 'A Criminal And A Thug.'
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Family Research Council Uses Robin Williams’ Suicide To Push “Ex-Gay” Therapy.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm