Right Wing Round-Up - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 5:34 pm
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: A Look At How the Evangelical Christian Response to Gay Rights Has Changed Over the Years.
- Warren Throckmorton: Michael Peroutka says Institute on the Constitution led him to the League of the South.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' org. creates homosexuality evacuation plan. Literally. There's a map.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding because boobs promote Gay Pride.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: If Impeachment Happens, "President Has Chosen To Bring That Upon Himself."
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Far Right Says Michael Brown's Raps Show He Was 'A Criminal And A Thug.'
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Family Research Council Uses Robin Williams’ Suicide To Push “Ex-Gay” Therapy.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt Plays The Victim While The Actual Victim Rejects His Donation
3/27/15 @ 2:19pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Phil Robertson's Advice To Gay Men: Just Marry A Woman!
3/24/15 @ 2:15pm