Right Wing Round-Up - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 4:34 pm
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: A Look At How the Evangelical Christian Response to Gay Rights Has Changed Over the Years.
- Warren Throckmorton: Michael Peroutka says Institute on the Constitution led him to the League of the South.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' org. creates homosexuality evacuation plan. Literally. There's a map.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding because boobs promote Gay Pride.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: If Impeachment Happens, "President Has Chosen To Bring That Upon Himself."
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Far Right Says Michael Brown's Raps Show He Was 'A Criminal And A Thug.'
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Family Research Council Uses Robin Williams’ Suicide To Push “Ex-Gay” Therapy.
Share this post
11/24/15 @ 5:32
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/23/15 @ 5:32
11/20/15 @ 5:32
11/19/15 @ 5:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm