Right Wing Round-Up - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 4:34 pm
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: A Look At How the Evangelical Christian Response to Gay Rights Has Changed Over the Years.
- Warren Throckmorton: Michael Peroutka says Institute on the Constitution led him to the League of the South.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' org. creates homosexuality evacuation plan. Literally. There's a map.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding because boobs promote Gay Pride.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: If Impeachment Happens, "President Has Chosen To Bring That Upon Himself."
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Far Right Says Michael Brown's Raps Show He Was 'A Criminal And A Thug.'
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Family Research Council Uses Robin Williams’ Suicide To Push “Ex-Gay” Therapy.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
11/21/14 @ 5:32
11/21/14 @ 11:33
11/20/14 @ 5:33
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm