Right Wing Round-Up - 8/18/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/18/2014 5:34 pm
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: A Look At How the Evangelical Christian Response to Gay Rights Has Changed Over the Years.
- Warren Throckmorton: Michael Peroutka says Institute on the Constitution led him to the League of the South.
- Jeremy Hooper: 'Ex-gay' org. creates homosexuality evacuation plan. Literally. There's a map.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Ohio anti-abortion leader: Ban public nudity, breastfeeding because boobs promote Gay Pride.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: If Impeachment Happens, "President Has Chosen To Bring That Upon Himself."
- Dylan Scott @ TPM: Far Right Says Michael Brown's Raps Show He Was 'A Criminal And A Thug.'
- Luke Brinker @ Equality Matters: Family Research Council Uses Robin Williams’ Suicide To Push “Ex-Gay” Therapy.
Share this post
5/28/15 @ 5:32
FRC Spox: Gays 'Bitterly Attacked' Uganda, Forcing Homosexuality 'Down The Throats Of Other Countries'
5/28/15 @ 4:40
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/21/15 @ 5:33
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am