Right Wing Round-Up - 8/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/14/2013 5:35 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Congress isn't 'exempt' from Obamacare.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Esquire got duped by Alex Jones.
- Andy Kroll @ Mother Jones: 6 Crazy—and Cruel—Things Said by Cory Booker's New GOP Opponent.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Limbaugh: Outrage Over Obama Rodeo Clown Similar to Muslim Reaction to Muhammad Cartoon.
- Eric W. Dolan @ Raw Story: CNN puts hate group leader on TV and he predictably insults a transgender man.
- David Weigel @ Slate: Orson Scott Card Worries About Obama Turning "Urban Gangs" Into His Personal Police Force.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am