Right Wing Round-Up - 8/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/13/2014 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: OOPS: Woman Realizes She’s Starring In Ex-Gay Therapy Video, Doesn’t Support Ex-Gay Therapy.
- Igor Bobic @ The Huffington Post: Congressman Who Voted Against Minimum Wage Hike Complains He Hasn't Gotten A Raise.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Iowa’s Ernst has raised fears of Agenda 21 conspiracy.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Todd Starnes: Why Didn’t Obama Send Condolences to Cop Who Killed Michael Brown?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: AUDIO: Texas Anti-Abortion Activists Reveal They Track Patients, Doctors.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Foreign Policy "Obsessed" With Abortion And Gay Rights.
Share this post
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/20/14 @ 1:00
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm