Right Wing Round-Up - 8/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/13/2014 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: OOPS: Woman Realizes She’s Starring In Ex-Gay Therapy Video, Doesn’t Support Ex-Gay Therapy.
- Igor Bobic @ The Huffington Post: Congressman Who Voted Against Minimum Wage Hike Complains He Hasn't Gotten A Raise.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Iowa’s Ernst has raised fears of Agenda 21 conspiracy.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Todd Starnes: Why Didn’t Obama Send Condolences to Cop Who Killed Michael Brown?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: AUDIO: Texas Anti-Abortion Activists Reveal They Track Patients, Doctors.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Foreign Policy "Obsessed" With Abortion And Gay Rights.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am