Right Wing Round-Up - 8/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/13/2014 4:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: OOPS: Woman Realizes She’s Starring In Ex-Gay Therapy Video, Doesn’t Support Ex-Gay Therapy.
- Igor Bobic @ The Huffington Post: Congressman Who Voted Against Minimum Wage Hike Complains He Hasn't Gotten A Raise.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Iowa’s Ernst has raised fears of Agenda 21 conspiracy.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Todd Starnes: Why Didn’t Obama Send Condolences to Cop Who Killed Michael Brown?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: AUDIO: Texas Anti-Abortion Activists Reveal They Track Patients, Doctors.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Foreign Policy "Obsessed" With Abortion And Gay Rights.
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm