Right Wing Round-Up - 8/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/13/2014 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: OOPS: Woman Realizes She’s Starring In Ex-Gay Therapy Video, Doesn’t Support Ex-Gay Therapy.
- Igor Bobic @ The Huffington Post: Congressman Who Voted Against Minimum Wage Hike Complains He Hasn't Gotten A Raise.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Iowa’s Ernst has raised fears of Agenda 21 conspiracy.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Todd Starnes: Why Didn’t Obama Send Condolences to Cop Who Killed Michael Brown?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: AUDIO: Texas Anti-Abortion Activists Reveal They Track Patients, Doctors.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Foreign Policy "Obsessed" With Abortion And Gay Rights.
Share this post
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
After Beck Threatens To Cancel His Membership, NRA Launches Ethics Investigation Into Grover Norquist
3/13/15 @ 1:53pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Why Are GOP Hopefuls Speaking At An Event With An 'Ex-Terrorist' Who Allegedly Threw Jews Off Buildings?
3/13/15 @ 12:07pm