Right Wing Round-Up - 8/13/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 8/13/2014 5:35 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: OOPS: Woman Realizes She’s Starring In Ex-Gay Therapy Video, Doesn’t Support Ex-Gay Therapy.
- Igor Bobic @ The Huffington Post: Congressman Who Voted Against Minimum Wage Hike Complains He Hasn't Gotten A Raise.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Iowa’s Ernst has raised fears of Agenda 21 conspiracy.
- Matt Wilstein @ Mediaite: Fox’s Todd Starnes: Why Didn’t Obama Send Condolences to Cop Who Killed Michael Brown?
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: AUDIO: Texas Anti-Abortion Activists Reveal They Track Patients, Doctors.
- Andrew Kaczynski @ BuzzFeed: GOP Congressman: Obama Foreign Policy "Obsessed" With Abortion And Gay Rights.
Share this post
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 5:36
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm