Right Wing Round-Up - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:42 pm
- Media Matters: Limbaugh: "If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming."
- David Weigel: Should Ted Cruz start running for president? Iowa’s social conservatives demand it.
- Jeremy Hooper: Man who hoped to define Boy Scouts by its discrimination will now define gay people for you.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Rep.: ‘Global Warming is a Total Fraud,’ Plot to Institute ‘Global Government.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'It's not my issue.'
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:32
9/29/14 @ 5:35
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm