Right Wing Round-Up - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:42 pm
- Media Matters: Limbaugh: "If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming."
- David Weigel: Should Ted Cruz start running for president? Iowa’s social conservatives demand it.
- Jeremy Hooper: Man who hoped to define Boy Scouts by its discrimination will now define gay people for you.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Rep.: ‘Global Warming is a Total Fraud,’ Plot to Institute ‘Global Government.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'It's not my issue.'
Share this post
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
Steve King: US Becoming A 'Third-World Country' Thanks To Undocumented Immigrants Bringing In Ebola And Beheadings
10/21/14 @ 3:12
10/20/14 @ 5:33
10/17/14 @ 5:34
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm