Right Wing Round-Up - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 4:42 pm
- Media Matters: Limbaugh: "If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming."
- David Weigel: Should Ted Cruz start running for president? Iowa’s social conservatives demand it.
- Jeremy Hooper: Man who hoped to define Boy Scouts by its discrimination will now define gay people for you.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Rep.: ‘Global Warming is a Total Fraud,’ Plot to Institute ‘Global Government.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'It's not my issue.'
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 2:19
1/24/15 @ 1:30
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm