Right Wing Round-Up - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:42 pm
- Media Matters: Limbaugh: "If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming."
- David Weigel: Should Ted Cruz start running for president? Iowa’s social conservatives demand it.
- Jeremy Hooper: Man who hoped to define Boy Scouts by its discrimination will now define gay people for you.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Rep.: ‘Global Warming is a Total Fraud,’ Plot to Institute ‘Global Government.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'It's not my issue.'
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/20/15 @ 5:30
5/19/15 @ 5:35
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm