Right Wing Round-Up - 8/12/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/12/2013 5:42 pm
- Media Matters: Limbaugh: "If You Believe In God, Then Intellectually You Cannot Believe In Manmade Global Warming."
- David Weigel: Should Ted Cruz start running for president? Iowa’s social conservatives demand it.
- Jeremy Hooper: Man who hoped to define Boy Scouts by its discrimination will now define gay people for you.
- Andrew Kirell @ Mediaite: GOP Rep.: ‘Global Warming is a Total Fraud,’ Plot to Institute ‘Global Government.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'It's not my issue.'
Share this post
8/4/15 @ 5:25
8/3/15 @ 5:45
Sandy Rios: John McCain Not A 'Hero'; 'Disgraceful' John Kerry Has 'Betrayed His Country Since His Youth'
7/31/15 @ 1:07
7/30/15 @ 5:32
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am