Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/25/2009 5:40 pm
- Hal Turner has been arrested for calling for the murder of Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Every time you think that Rep. Michelle Bachmann can't become any more ridiculous, she proves your wrong.
- You know who is really responsible for Gov. Mark Sanford's affair? President Obama, of course.
- Ken Blackwell struggles mightly while refusing to answer if he thinks the Republican Party is morally superior to the Democratic Party.
- But if the GOP gets rid of its self-righteousness, what does it have left?
- Ta-Nehisi Coates says "the religious right isn't what's wrong with the GOP. It's the pervasive, unthinking, unreflective nationalism. It's the arrogance of thrice-divorced adulterers reaching for the banner of traditional families, and it's the arrogance of men who prosecuted a poorly planned war, on weak intelligence, presuming to lecture us on national security."
5/19/16 @ 4:45
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm