Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/25/2009 5:40 pm
- Hal Turner has been arrested for calling for the murder of Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Every time you think that Rep. Michelle Bachmann can't become any more ridiculous, she proves your wrong.
- You know who is really responsible for Gov. Mark Sanford's affair? President Obama, of course.
- Ken Blackwell struggles mightly while refusing to answer if he thinks the Republican Party is morally superior to the Democratic Party.
- But if the GOP gets rid of its self-righteousness, what does it have left?
- Ta-Nehisi Coates says "the religious right isn't what's wrong with the GOP. It's the pervasive, unthinking, unreflective nationalism. It's the arrogance of thrice-divorced adulterers reaching for the banner of traditional families, and it's the arrogance of men who prosecuted a poorly planned war, on weak intelligence, presuming to lecture us on national security."
Share this post
6/10/15 @ 1:35
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm