Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/25/2009 5:40 pm
- Hal Turner has been arrested for calling for the murder of Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Every time you think that Rep. Michelle Bachmann can't become any more ridiculous, she proves your wrong.
- You know who is really responsible for Gov. Mark Sanford's affair? President Obama, of course.
- Ken Blackwell struggles mightly while refusing to answer if he thinks the Republican Party is morally superior to the Democratic Party.
- But if the GOP gets rid of its self-righteousness, what does it have left?
- Ta-Nehisi Coates says "the religious right isn't what's wrong with the GOP. It's the pervasive, unthinking, unreflective nationalism. It's the arrogance of thrice-divorced adulterers reaching for the banner of traditional families, and it's the arrogance of men who prosecuted a poorly planned war, on weak intelligence, presuming to lecture us on national security."
Share this post
5/20/15 @ 10:02
1/26/15 @ 2:12
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Glenn Beck's Latest Conspiracy Theory Starts To Fall Apart Before He Can Even Expose It
5/18/15 @ 10:18am