Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 6/25/2009 4:40 pm
- Hal Turner has been arrested for calling for the murder of Chief Judge Frank Easterbrook and Judges Richard Posner and William Bauer of the 7th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Every time you think that Rep. Michelle Bachmann can't become any more ridiculous, she proves your wrong.
- You know who is really responsible for Gov. Mark Sanford's affair? President Obama, of course.
- Ken Blackwell struggles mightly while refusing to answer if he thinks the Republican Party is morally superior to the Democratic Party.
- But if the GOP gets rid of its self-righteousness, what does it have left?
- Ta-Nehisi Coates says "the religious right isn't what's wrong with the GOP. It's the pervasive, unthinking, unreflective nationalism. It's the arrogance of thrice-divorced adulterers reaching for the banner of traditional families, and it's the arrogance of men who prosecuted a poorly planned war, on weak intelligence, presuming to lecture us on national security."
Share this post
12/5/13 @ 5:37
12/3/13 @ 5:35
11/22/13 @ 12:20
11/21/13 @ 5:30
11/19/13 @ 3:45
Texas School Board Adopts Accurate Biology Books, Rebuffing Last-Ditch Campaign By Creationists
11/22/13 @ 4:45pm
Derbyshire: 12 Years A Slave Is 'Abolitionist Porn'
11/22/13 @ 1:40pm
Land: Single Moms Selfish, Should Always Put Kids Up For Adoption
11/26/13 @ 1:25pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am