Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 5:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Sean Hannity: President Obama Is the ‘Manchurian Candidate.’
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham: Like Big Brother In 1984, Obama Supports Marijuana Use To Keep Americans Anesthetized.
- Edge Boston: Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Down in Marriage Ban Case.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Mother Jones: Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabotaging Wall Street Reform?
- Warren Throckmorton: Uganda’s Government Fools No One with Statement Regarding Anti-Gay Law.
- Andy Kopsa @ The Nation: Obama’s Evangelical Gravy Train.
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:33
9/2/15 @ 5:34
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am