Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 5:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Sean Hannity: President Obama Is the ‘Manchurian Candidate.’
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham: Like Big Brother In 1984, Obama Supports Marijuana Use To Keep Americans Anesthetized.
- Edge Boston: Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Down in Marriage Ban Case.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Mother Jones: Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabotaging Wall Street Reform?
- Warren Throckmorton: Uganda’s Government Fools No One with Statement Regarding Anti-Gay Law.
- Andy Kopsa @ The Nation: Obama’s Evangelical Gravy Train.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am