Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 5:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Sean Hannity: President Obama Is the ‘Manchurian Candidate.’
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham: Like Big Brother In 1984, Obama Supports Marijuana Use To Keep Americans Anesthetized.
- Edge Boston: Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Down in Marriage Ban Case.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Mother Jones: Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabotaging Wall Street Reform?
- Warren Throckmorton: Uganda’s Government Fools No One with Statement Regarding Anti-Gay Law.
- Andy Kopsa @ The Nation: Obama’s Evangelical Gravy Train.
Share this post
8/3/15 @ 5:45
Matt Barber: Nondiscrimination Laws Let 'Perverts' In 'Miniskirts' Put 'Women And Young Girls At Risk'
8/3/15 @ 3:20
7/30/15 @ 5:32
7/29/15 @ 5:33
7/28/15 @ 5:34
As Trump's Homeland Security Secretary, Ann Coulter Pledges Protestant-Only Holidays
7/31/15 @ 2:53pm
Donald Trump Would Consider Tapping Sarah Palin For Future Trump Administration
7/28/15 @ 12:50pm
Chuck Norris: Hillary Clinton Will Use Massive Voter Fraud To Win
7/28/15 @ 11:00am
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am