Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 5:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Sean Hannity: President Obama Is the ‘Manchurian Candidate.’
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham: Like Big Brother In 1984, Obama Supports Marijuana Use To Keep Americans Anesthetized.
- Edge Boston: Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Down in Marriage Ban Case.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Mother Jones: Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabotaging Wall Street Reform?
- Warren Throckmorton: Uganda’s Government Fools No One with Statement Regarding Anti-Gay Law.
- Andy Kopsa @ The Nation: Obama’s Evangelical Gravy Train.
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
8/24/16 @ 5:35
Matt Barber: 'We Shouldn't Be Surprised' That Gay People Commit Suicide Because 'The Wages Of Sin Is Death'
8/24/16 @ 10:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm