Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 7/8/2014 4:34 pm
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Sean Hannity: President Obama Is the ‘Manchurian Candidate.’
- Media Matters: Laura Ingraham: Like Big Brother In 1984, Obama Supports Marijuana Use To Keep Americans Anesthetized.
- Edge Boston: Anti-Gay Hate Group Calls on Fla. AG to Step Down in Marriage Ban Case.
- Patrick Caldwell @ Mother Jones: Did You Know That Antonin Scalia's Son Is Sabotaging Wall Street Reform?
- Warren Throckmorton: Uganda’s Government Fools No One with Statement Regarding Anti-Gay Law.
- Andy Kopsa @ The Nation: Obama’s Evangelical Gravy Train.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/23/15 @ 11:24
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm