Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: The ENDA is Near: The Top Five Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- Bill Berkowitz @ Talk To Action: Watch Out Rio: Pat Robertson Launches Homophobic, Reactionary Evangelical Organization in Brazil.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senator Cheney?
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: State Republican Tries To Ban LGBT Flag On Public Property: ‘Poke In The Eye Of A Way Of Life.’
- Towleroad: Robert Mugabe Threatens Gay Couples: 'Conceive Or Go To Jail.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Anti-gay activist seeks CA clerks willing to put discrimination before duty.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz’s dad explains why Obama is ‘just like’ Fidel Castro.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am