Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: The ENDA is Near: The Top Five Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- Bill Berkowitz @ Talk To Action: Watch Out Rio: Pat Robertson Launches Homophobic, Reactionary Evangelical Organization in Brazil.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senator Cheney?
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: State Republican Tries To Ban LGBT Flag On Public Property: ‘Poke In The Eye Of A Way Of Life.’
- Towleroad: Robert Mugabe Threatens Gay Couples: 'Conceive Or Go To Jail.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Anti-gay activist seeks CA clerks willing to put discrimination before duty.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz’s dad explains why Obama is ‘just like’ Fidel Castro.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am