Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: The ENDA is Near: The Top Five Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- Bill Berkowitz @ Talk To Action: Watch Out Rio: Pat Robertson Launches Homophobic, Reactionary Evangelical Organization in Brazil.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senator Cheney?
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: State Republican Tries To Ban LGBT Flag On Public Property: ‘Poke In The Eye Of A Way Of Life.’
- Towleroad: Robert Mugabe Threatens Gay Couples: 'Conceive Or Go To Jail.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Anti-gay activist seeks CA clerks willing to put discrimination before duty.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz’s dad explains why Obama is ‘just like’ Fidel Castro.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm