Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 4:36 pm
- PFAW: The ENDA is Near: The Top Five Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- Bill Berkowitz @ Talk To Action: Watch Out Rio: Pat Robertson Launches Homophobic, Reactionary Evangelical Organization in Brazil.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senator Cheney?
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: State Republican Tries To Ban LGBT Flag On Public Property: ‘Poke In The Eye Of A Way Of Life.’
- Towleroad: Robert Mugabe Threatens Gay Couples: 'Conceive Or Go To Jail.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Anti-gay activist seeks CA clerks willing to put discrimination before duty.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz’s dad explains why Obama is ‘just like’ Fidel Castro.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm