Right Wing Round-Up - 7/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/8/2013 5:36 pm
- PFAW: The ENDA is Near: The Top Five Religious Right Claims About the Employment Non-Discrimination Act.
- Bill Berkowitz @ Talk To Action: Watch Out Rio: Pat Robertson Launches Homophobic, Reactionary Evangelical Organization in Brazil.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senator Cheney?
- Evan McMurry @ Mediaite: State Republican Tries To Ban LGBT Flag On Public Property: ‘Poke In The Eye Of A Way Of Life.’
- Towleroad: Robert Mugabe Threatens Gay Couples: 'Conceive Or Go To Jail.'
- Jeremy Hooper: Anti-gay activist seeks CA clerks willing to put discrimination before duty.
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Ted Cruz’s dad explains why Obama is ‘just like’ Fidel Castro.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am