Right Wing Round-Up - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 5:31 pm
- Good As You: NY Court smacks down Liberty Counsel & NYCF's frivolous marriage case.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: In A Post-Birther World, GOP Embraces New Conspiracy Theories.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: S.E. Cupp Calls Out a Group of ‘Crazy, Militant Atheists’ for… Wait, What?!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Top Reagan-Appointed Judge Slams ‘Goofy’ Republican Party.
- Michael Coulter @ Warren Throckmorton's Blog: David Barton’s 700 Club Interview: The Things We Didn’t Say.
Share this post
9/3/15 @ 5:33
9/3/15 @ 11:10
9/2/15 @ 5:34
9/1/15 @ 5:36
9/1/15 @ 12:10
Kim Davis' Lawyer Says She's Just Like A Jew Living In Nazi Germany
9/3/15 @ 1:55pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am