Right Wing Round-Up - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 4:31 pm
- Good As You: NY Court smacks down Liberty Counsel & NYCF's frivolous marriage case.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: In A Post-Birther World, GOP Embraces New Conspiracy Theories.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: S.E. Cupp Calls Out a Group of ‘Crazy, Militant Atheists’ for… Wait, What?!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Top Reagan-Appointed Judge Slams ‘Goofy’ Republican Party.
- Michael Coulter @ Warren Throckmorton's Blog: David Barton’s 700 Club Interview: The Things We Didn’t Say.
Share this post
3/4/15 @ 5:33
3/3/15 @ 5:32
3/2/15 @ 5:32
2/27/15 @ 5:46
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm