Right Wing Round-Up - 7/6/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 7/6/2012 4:31 pm
- Good As You: NY Court smacks down Liberty Counsel & NYCF's frivolous marriage case.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: In A Post-Birther World, GOP Embraces New Conspiracy Theories.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: S.E. Cupp Calls Out a Group of ‘Crazy, Militant Atheists’ for… Wait, What?!
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Top Reagan-Appointed Judge Slams ‘Goofy’ Republican Party.
- Michael Coulter @ Warren Throckmorton's Blog: David Barton’s 700 Club Interview: The Things We Didn’t Say.
Share this post
11/26/14 @ 3:03
11/26/14 @ 11:58
11/25/14 @ 5:32
11/24/14 @ 5:34
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm