Right Wing Round-Up - 7/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/5/2012 5:41 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Louisiana Revelation: School Voucher Funding – It’s Not Just For Christians Any More.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: 'Etiquette' event scrapped.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Romney: I’d No Longer Nominate Judges Like John Roberts.
- Travis Waldron @ Think Progress: GOP Rep. Tells Constituent Who Asks About Raising The Minimum Wage To ‘Get A Job.’
- Matt Gertz & Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA's Arms Treaty Hysteria Too Much Even For Fox.
- Jon Bershad @ Mediaite: Ashleigh Banfield And Joe Walsh Get Into Screaming Match Over His Tammy Duckworth Remark.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm