Right Wing Round-Up - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:50 pm
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: Our Old History of Fights Over Voting.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Obama logo Truthers are back!
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Selective Fundamentalism in North Carolina.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Members Behind the Constitution Course Allowed by Ohio School District.
Right Wing Watch will be away for the Independence Day weekend. We will return Monday, July 8.
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm