Right Wing Round-Up - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:50 pm
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: Our Old History of Fights Over Voting.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Obama logo Truthers are back!
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Selective Fundamentalism in North Carolina.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Members Behind the Constitution Course Allowed by Ohio School District.
Right Wing Watch will be away for the Independence Day weekend. We will return Monday, July 8.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm