Right Wing Round-Up - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:50 pm
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: Our Old History of Fights Over Voting.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Obama logo Truthers are back!
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Selective Fundamentalism in North Carolina.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Members Behind the Constitution Course Allowed by Ohio School District.
Right Wing Watch will be away for the Independence Day weekend. We will return Monday, July 8.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am