Right Wing Round-Up - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 5:50 pm
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: Our Old History of Fights Over Voting.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Obama logo Truthers are back!
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Selective Fundamentalism in North Carolina.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Members Behind the Constitution Course Allowed by Ohio School District.
Right Wing Watch will be away for the Independence Day weekend. We will return Monday, July 8.
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm