Right Wing Round-Up - 7/3/13
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 7/3/2013 4:50 pm
- Jamelle Bouie @ The American Prospect: Our Old History of Fights Over Voting.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Salon: Obama logo Truthers are back!
- Ed Kilgore @ Washington Monthly: Selective Fundamentalism in North Carolina.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: New California House Candidate Funded By Advocate For ‘Total Integration Of Biblical Law.’
- Warren Throckmorton: League of the South Members Behind the Constitution Course Allowed by Ohio School District.
Right Wing Watch will be away for the Independence Day weekend. We will return Monday, July 8.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm