Right Wing Round-Up - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 6:20 pm
- PFAW Report: Predatory Privatization Puts Citizens and Communities at Risk.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: When Will Media Ask Romney About Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy His Campaign Surrogates Support?
- Bold Faith Type: Faithful America and CREDO Action Speak Out Against Propaganda on Alabama Public Television.
- Jeremy Leaming @ ACS Blog: Coverage of Voter Suppression Laws Skewed by Timid Journalists.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**.’
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress Security: International Media Criticize Romney’s Mideast Trip: ‘The Republican Has Done Damage.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Bush Appointee Strikes Down DOMA, Citing Historic Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians.
Share this post
Ben Carson Set To Join Pastor Who Wants Gays Put To Death At Iowa Conference
7/15/15 @ 2:00pm
Jerome Corsi 'Exposes' Hillary Clinton's Lesbian Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy
7/21/15 @ 1:30pm
Ben Carson: 'The Whole Purpose' Of Planned Parenthood Is To 'Eliminate Black People'
7/20/15 @ 12:15pm
Fox News Lectures Late Sandra Bland After Praising Armed Standoff At Bundy Ranch
7/24/15 @ 2:20pm
Shoebat: Gays Must Be Put To Death Before Turning Boy Scouts 'Into A Nazi-Like Gay Youth Club'
7/24/15 @ 10:10am