Right Wing Round-Up - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 5:20 pm
- PFAW Report: Predatory Privatization Puts Citizens and Communities at Risk.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: When Will Media Ask Romney About Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy His Campaign Surrogates Support?
- Bold Faith Type: Faithful America and CREDO Action Speak Out Against Propaganda on Alabama Public Television.
- Jeremy Leaming @ ACS Blog: Coverage of Voter Suppression Laws Skewed by Timid Journalists.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**.’
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress Security: International Media Criticize Romney’s Mideast Trip: ‘The Republican Has Done Damage.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Bush Appointee Strikes Down DOMA, Citing Historic Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am