Right Wing Round-Up - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 6:20 pm
- PFAW Report: Predatory Privatization Puts Citizens and Communities at Risk.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: When Will Media Ask Romney About Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy His Campaign Surrogates Support?
- Bold Faith Type: Faithful America and CREDO Action Speak Out Against Propaganda on Alabama Public Television.
- Jeremy Leaming @ ACS Blog: Coverage of Voter Suppression Laws Skewed by Timid Journalists.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**.’
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress Security: International Media Criticize Romney’s Mideast Trip: ‘The Republican Has Done Damage.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Bush Appointee Strikes Down DOMA, Citing Historic Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians.
Share this post
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm