Right Wing Round-Up - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 6:20 pm
- PFAW Report: Predatory Privatization Puts Citizens and Communities at Risk.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: When Will Media Ask Romney About Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy His Campaign Surrogates Support?
- Bold Faith Type: Faithful America and CREDO Action Speak Out Against Propaganda on Alabama Public Television.
- Jeremy Leaming @ ACS Blog: Coverage of Voter Suppression Laws Skewed by Timid Journalists.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**.’
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress Security: International Media Criticize Romney’s Mideast Trip: ‘The Republican Has Done Damage.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Bush Appointee Strikes Down DOMA, Citing Historic Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm