Right Wing Round-Up - 7/31/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Tuesday, 7/31/2012 6:20 pm
- PFAW Report: Predatory Privatization Puts Citizens and Communities at Risk.
- Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: When Will Media Ask Romney About Muslim Brotherhood Conspiracy His Campaign Surrogates Support?
- Bold Faith Type: Faithful America and CREDO Action Speak Out Against Propaganda on Alabama Public Television.
- Jeremy Leaming @ ACS Blog: Coverage of Voter Suppression Laws Skewed by Timid Journalists.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Romney Aide Explodes At Media In Poland: ‘Kiss My A**.’
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress Security: International Media Criticize Romney’s Mideast Trip: ‘The Republican Has Done Damage.’
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress LGBT: Bush Appointee Strikes Down DOMA, Citing Historic Discrimination Against Gays And Lesbians.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am