Right Wing Round-Up - 7/30/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/30/2012 5:00 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Auditor Calls ‘Gay Parenting’ Study ‘Bullshit.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Craziest GOP House Race of the Year.
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress: Clinton Praises Republicans Who Stood Up Against Bachmann’s Islamophobic Allegations.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Why Romney keeps attacking things Obama didn’t say.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Daily Caller’s Highly Suspect Bin Laden Raid “Bombshell.”
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Abortion insanity prevails in Arizona.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am