Right Wing Round-Up - 7/30/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 7/30/2012 6:00 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Auditor Calls ‘Gay Parenting’ Study ‘Bullshit.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: The Craziest GOP House Race of the Year.
- Ali Gharib @ Think Progress: Clinton Praises Republicans Who Stood Up Against Bachmann’s Islamophobic Allegations.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Why Romney keeps attacking things Obama didn’t say.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: The Daily Caller’s Highly Suspect Bin Laden Raid “Bombshell.”
- Irin Carmon @ Salon: Abortion insanity prevails in Arizona.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am