Right Wing Round-Up - 7/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/28/2014 5:34 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fourth Circuit Rules Against Virginia’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Could Receive More Than $18,000,000 in Tax Breaks from Kentucky Tourism Board.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Harlem pastor: God curses ‘homo’ supporters with ‘cancer HIV syphilis’ — then hell.
- Richard Bartholomew: Jim Bakker Off to the Holy Land with Joseph Farah and Jonathan Cahn.
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: BarbWire.com: When A Hate Group Creates Its Own Conservative "News" Site.
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm