Right Wing Round-Up - 7/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/28/2014 4:34 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fourth Circuit Rules Against Virginia’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Could Receive More Than $18,000,000 in Tax Breaks from Kentucky Tourism Board.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Harlem pastor: God curses ‘homo’ supporters with ‘cancer HIV syphilis’ — then hell.
- Richard Bartholomew: Jim Bakker Off to the Holy Land with Joseph Farah and Jonathan Cahn.
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: BarbWire.com: When A Hate Group Creates Its Own Conservative "News" Site.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm