Right Wing Round-Up - 7/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/28/2014 5:34 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fourth Circuit Rules Against Virginia’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Could Receive More Than $18,000,000 in Tax Breaks from Kentucky Tourism Board.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Harlem pastor: God curses ‘homo’ supporters with ‘cancer HIV syphilis’ — then hell.
- Richard Bartholomew: Jim Bakker Off to the Holy Land with Joseph Farah and Jonathan Cahn.
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: BarbWire.com: When A Hate Group Creates Its Own Conservative "News" Site.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm