Right Wing Round-Up - 7/28/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/28/2014 4:34 pm
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Fourth Circuit Rules Against Virginia’s Ban On Same-Sex Marriage.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Noah’s Ark Theme Park Could Receive More Than $18,000,000 in Tax Breaks from Kentucky Tourism Board.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Harlem pastor: God curses ‘homo’ supporters with ‘cancer HIV syphilis’ — then hell.
- Richard Bartholomew: Jim Bakker Off to the Holy Land with Joseph Farah and Jonathan Cahn.
- Luke Brinker @ Media Matters: BarbWire.com: When A Hate Group Creates Its Own Conservative "News" Site.
Share this post
11/30/15 @ 5:32
11/24/15 @ 5:32
Conservative Columnist Warns Liberals Will Create Fake Christian Terrorist Groups To Frame Christians
11/24/15 @ 10:13
11/23/15 @ 5:36
11/20/15 @ 5:32
11/19/15 @ 5:32
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm